Cant change account linked to Playstation

Discus and support Cant change account linked to Playstation in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My Microsoft account that was linked with my Playstation one got hacked and i ended up just creating a new one but i cant login with the new account... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jessy Scott, Dec 8, 2023.

1. Jessy Scott
    Jessy Scott Guest

My Microsoft account that was linked with my Playstation one got hacked and i ended up just creating a new one but i cant login with the new account because i cant unlink my previous one.

:)

Jessy Scott, Dec 8, 2023
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Hello, Jessy my name is oskayra I am an independent advisor and player like you I hope I can help solve your problem today

It's understandable how frustrating it must be to not be able to use your new Microsoft account with your Playstation due to the previous account being hacked.

Contact Microsoft Support:

This is the most direct and effective way to get help with your situation. Explain the issue in detail, including the date and time your previous account was hacked and your attempts to unlink it. You can contact Microsoft Support through the following channels:

https://support.microsoft.com/home/contact

I hope this helps! Don't hesitate to ask if you have any further questions or need additional clarification.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Do not contact amicrosoft support, they cannot help you

PlayStation allows a single acccount to be linked, and no other accounts can be after that

This is Sony's policy, and you need to ask them to change it. Account linking happens in the other company's servers, Microsoft only supplies authentication
  4. HomegrownSilky Win User

Minecraft acc is linked to an email that doesn't exist/work anymore and won't let me play until I login but I can't. What do I do?

Unfortunately, Sony does not allow you to change the connected accounts. Once a Microsoft account and a Playstation account have been linked, that's it. You can unlink them but you can never link that Playstation account to another Microsoft account and that Microsoft account cannot be linked to a different Playstation account. This is all Sony's decision. The linking is handled on their end so there is nothing that Microsoft can do about it.
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Account Linking to Playstation

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Jamie

Usually that message appears when you had an account linked to your PSN account.
    And right now unlink a Microsoft account from a PSN account is not possible.

Is stated in the link below:
    https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/36...

"WARNING Once a Microsoft account has been linked to a PlayStation:registered: account, neither the Microsoft account nor the PlayStation:tm: Network account can be associated with a different account. 

If you choose to unlink accounts, then purchases will be returned to the account which made the purchase. Even after unlinking, Microsoft and PlayStation:registered: accounts can only be re-linked to the original account."

If you're more than sure that you're using the correct account / you never linked an account previously
    You can reach Mojang support to see if something can be done from their side
    https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Changing Microsoft account linked to Minecraft for PlayStation

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Austin

Sorry to say but unlink a PSN account from a Microsoft account is not possible.

Is stated in the link below:
    https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/36...

"WARNING Once a Microsoft account has been linked to a PlayStation:registered: account, neither the Microsoft account nor the PlayStation:tm: Network account can be associated with a different account. 

If you choose to unlink accounts, then purchases will be returned to the account which made the purchase. Even after unlinking, Microsoft and PlayStation:registered: accounts can only be re-linked to the original account."

In this case you may need to use a different PSN account and link it to a new Microsoft account :c

Creating a Microsoft account with the old/previous email doesn't work
Thema:

1. Cant change account linked to Playstation - Similar Threads - Cant change account

2. I cant access my minecraft account because my email changed out of nowhere

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant access my minecraft account because my email changed out of nowhere: My ign is Gamer_6451 Hey i was playing minecraft and i gave a single use code for microsoft because i didnt read the email fully and now i cant access my minecraft account, I tried signing in...
  3. My account was hacked and got changed password and now i cant do anything i cant log in too...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My account was hacked and got changed password and now i cant do anything i cant log in too...: i got home from school and wanted to play games and saw that i couldn’t log in i tried everything and still nothing worked 3a48f0a3-a93d-464a-91e7-06d6ff615d3a
  4. My microsoft account was hacked, everything was changed ans i cant log into my minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account was hacked, everything was changed ans i cant log into my minecraft...: I accidentaly shared my information and they completely changed my email, username, password and i cant get in. I have changed the password back but i dont know the email and i cant log in...
  5. cant log in my microsoft account, it says it dose not exist , but i did a pasword change in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant log in my microsoft account, it says it dose not exist , but i did a pasword change in...: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/528754833620992000/1179920572986179604/image.png?ex=657b89aa&is=656914aa&hm=8206c96d68c9c8e952be2d5d852eaa484d726f57e1f53355322566fbcd299d9b& Microsoft 帐户团队...
  6. My account has been hacked and the default email has been changed and i cant use the normal...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account has been hacked and the default email has been changed and i cant use the normal...: So the title explains most of my issues as my gmail was first hacked and then my Microsoft. I can log-in using my device password but i can't log in using my email as it says account doesnt exist....
  7. Why cant I change the Microsoft account linked to my xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant I change the Microsoft account linked to my xbox account: Please respond, I would like to know why I couldn't change my xbox accounts Microsoft account to my new Microsoft account. 5e85eac8-5fa4-4bbb-9b80-b24b64f841e7
  8. my account has been hacked, my email was changed and i cant log in, it says the account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my account has been hacked, my email was changed and i cant log in, it says the account...: i recently got a virus, that took all my passwords from google, i think the account has been hacked, my email was changed and i cant log in, it says the account don't exist i tried to do the...
  9. Account was hacked email changed and original email removed. So account owner cant get...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account was hacked email changed and original email removed. So account owner cant get...: Our main email account was hacked Saturday evening Australian time, the email and password were changed and original ones removed. Support hard to access when it wants sign in with email that was...
  10. My account is adult account yet i cant change my profile to custom.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account is adult account yet i cant change my profile to custom.: Basically i changed my account to an adult account, i tried to change my profile picture to a customised one on the xbox app, it said Customised imagines are only available for adult accounts....