Can't change 360 account to another Microsoft ID

Discus and support Can't change 360 account to another Microsoft ID in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I've been having an annoying issue lately. Xbox won't let me change my my 360 account to another Microsoft account. (On this newer... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by K0RNMA5T3S, Feb 21, 2014.

1. K0RNMA5T3S
    K0RNMA5T3S Guest

Hello everyone,

I've been having an annoying issue lately. Xbox won't let me change my my 360 account to another Microsoft account.

(On this newer Microsoft there used to be an alternative 360 account, but i have been able to change that one last november)

Now I would like to switch my main xbox 360 account to this newer microsoft account. Because the old email adress hasn't been used in ages.

Everytime I try to change it on the xbox I get the standard message "Sorry, we can't change your Microsoft account right now. For more info, go to Xbox.com/accountSwap"

There should be no reason to show me this message (it's been over 30 days since the last profile download and it's been over 30 days since I've removed the old xbox account from that e-mail adress.)

Does anyone know how I could resolve this issue?

Also i've got another issue on xbox that might be a cause to this problem, but I also can't resolve that one.

This is the link to my other problem with xbox: http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/general_discussion/f/2575/t/1688145.aspx

Thanks in advance.

:)

K0RNMA5T3S, Feb 21, 2014
  2. Cannot swap ms account

I wish to change the email associated with this account to another, unfortunately that email is also connected to an xbox account. I read the page on how to swap accounts so i set up another windows live id. but when i go to transfer the other account to
    the new id it won't let me "sorry we can't change your microsoft account right now" So am i missing some step here or do i have to wait 30 days after setting up this new id?

Any help would be appreciated.

xXTruthSlayerXx, Feb 21, 2014
  3. Damiion
    Damiion Guest
    change email?

not seeing Change Windows ID...I have

Change Password

Change Microsoft Account

Password Sign-In

Password Code

Display Micro Acctount

Security Proofs

I have to create another Microsoft Acct?

Damiion, Feb 21, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft.com/accountswap