Can't cast video to xbox anymore (03/2019) Xbox cannot be detected on network for some reason

Discus and support Can't cast video to xbox anymore (03/2019) Xbox cannot be detected on network for some reason in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have always been able to cast from my devices to my Xbox as it is the only device I can do this from. But tonight, when I went to do this the app I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Arkadesh00, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Arkadesh00
    Arkadesh00 Guest

Can't cast video to xbox anymore (03/2019) Xbox cannot be detected on network for some reason

I have always been able to cast from my devices to my Xbox as it is the only device I can do this from. But tonight, when I went to do this the app I always use took ages to searching for a device. I waited, tried a different app, uninstalled the app and
    tried again, reset my phone, reset the Xbox, reset the router, checked the network settings made sure I was on the right network, someone from the message helper centre suggested to change DNS settings which did nothing. I have tried an android phone, an apple
    phone and an ipad but none of them connect even on YouTube or Netflix. Netflix plays from my Xbox and is connected to the Internet, but I have tried everything and I can't stream to the Xbox like I do all the time.

:)

Arkadesh00, Mar 14, 2019
    1 person likes this.
  2. crocoyes8
    crocoyes8 New Member
    You should see if the video app is up to date on the xbox one. I run into this often and when I launch the app on the xbox one it has to up date and this it works after.

crocoyes8, Aug 11, 2020
    1 person likes this.
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: