Cant cast apps from my iPhone to my Xbox anymore tried everything is it a new update?

Discus and support Cant cast apps from my iPhone to my Xbox anymore tried everything is it a new update? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I cant cast the apps like netflix, hulu, disney+ from my phone to my xbox anymore, its been like that for a while I’ve been trying to find the answer... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AlanMunguia2, Dec 12, 2020.

1. AlanMunguia2
    AlanMunguia2 Guest

Cant cast apps from my iPhone to my Xbox anymore tried everything is it a new update?

I cant cast the apps like netflix, hulu, disney+ from my phone to my xbox anymore, its been like that for a while I’ve been trying to find the answer for it but nothing I checked with other devices too and i get the same result anythinf helps!!

:)

AlanMunguia2, Dec 12, 2020
  2. Gabriel de Londor Win User

Bug: Xbox Windows Media Player cant cast audio

Thats an xbox issue sir, Groove got updated into that new media player and a lot of things are not suported anymore, this is not exclusive to OP as it was also reported on reddit and happens with me too, btw windows inst the only cast option that does not work anymore, cant cast anything from my phone too.
  3. AlyciaBell Win User

chrome cast connection to xbox

Which chromecast app? I have an iphone so in my app store there is chromcast stream and tv cast for chromecast?
  4. Flaming Hot TSB Win User

iOS 13 Xbox live didn’t works.

Ive Tried

Restarting My Console 3 times and checking Xbox App Connectivity Settings to any device

Deleted and Reinstalled the Xbox app 5 Times.

Checked all Communication and Party Related Settings to On

Signed in and Out of my Account 4-5 Times

Since the Most Recent Xbox App Update i cant talk in Parties but i can Join them and my friends hear the static from the mic

everything was 100% before the update so idk why it wont work anymore
  5. NYCrimeWave Win User

my Xbox app won’t let me into my account

I’ve tried reinstalling the app I’ve tried everything and still it would not let me get into my app on my iPhone 7
  6. k1Helix z Win User

Xbox App for iOS overheats the phone.

I give my iphone a rough use actually, but I was able to navigate and watch clips in the Xbox app without any issues, but since the app was updated that is not possible anymore or at least not for long periods.
Thema:

1. Cant cast apps from my iPhone to my Xbox anymore tried everything is it a new update? - Similar Threads - Cant cast apps

2. Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account: I own an xbox account the age of the account is 15 but im having trouble linking a discord account will i not be able or am i doing something wrong f7eac7e5-6db7-4bff-8e64-902d6af216d1
  3. Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses: im on xbox app and my friend said they couldnt hear me on the stream, what do i do to fix that or yall need to fix that ed144e69-1906-4ec9-b3f0-8f56b74d453a
  4. Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?: About 4 days ago out of the blue my Xbox One S wouldn’t connect to the internet (I have an Ethernet cable and no wireless internet in range to be able to connect to.) when I would try and test the...
  5. When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...: Help? Trying to re- add my sons friend so he can play minecraft with him but we keep getting a message saying " we cant save your changes right now try again in a while " after we've approved it ?...
  6. when i use remote play to cast from my xbox to my pc. i cant hold buttons on specific...

in XBoX on Windows
    when i use remote play to cast from my xbox to my pc. i cant hold buttons on specific...: i use a normal wireless xbox series x controller on my xbox my pc is connected via wifi and xbox is connected via ethernet (this provides the best connection becuase i dont have another ethernet...
  7. Bug: Xbox Windows Media Player cant cast audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bug: Xbox Windows Media Player cant cast audio: Recently, Groove music was automatically replaced with Windows Media Player on my Xbox One. Previously, Groove (or perhaps the "Movies & TV" App) was the default app that opened when casting Audio...
  8. Im trying to cast my xbox one to my lenovo laptop using hdmi but i cant find it where do i...

in XBoX on Windows
    Im trying to cast my xbox one to my lenovo laptop using hdmi but i cant find it where do i...: where do I see my connections 0502cc4c-8bb9-483c-b9a2-dc6c8f16b785
  9. Cant cast to grove music

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant cast to grove music: Since the last update I cant cast to Grove Music Win 10. When I try is will ask me to download the app (it is already installed) If I go through the install it will then ask to be updated. After...
  10. Cant Cast music to xbone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant Cast music to xbone: Awhile back there was an update for groove music, and ever since then I have not been able to cast music from Windows media player to my xbox one. I used to be able to go in to my library, or...