Can't cancel or uninstall

Discus and support Can't cancel or uninstall in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Recently i tried to download Imperator: Rome on my pc on the Xbox Beta app. When i started up an Overwatch game i started lagging so i figured I should... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Dutchheadhunter, Jul 10, 2019.

1. Can't cancel or uninstall

Recently i tried to download Imperator: Rome on my pc on the Xbox Beta app. When i started up an Overwatch game i started lagging so i figured I should pause the download. When i tried to restart the download after the game had ended, it just doesn't start back up and stays on 0B/s download. Afterwards i figured ill just cancel the whole download and reinstall, but when i try to cancel the download it just doesn't allow me. For a second it removes the game from my library but after approx. 5 seconds it just reappears and still stays it has 2.2 GB downloaded. If i try to remove the whole folder on my pc it won't let me because it is still open. Anyone has an idea how to fix this as I'd like to remove this unnecessary 2.2GB of my pc and actually play the game.

I tried going to Feedback hub and make a report there, but it won't let me in as it just keeps loading up.

submitted by /u/Dutchheadhunter
    [link] [comments]

/u/Dutchheadhunter, Jul 10, 2019
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Can't cancel or uninstall