Can't cancel my Gold subscription

Discus and support Can't cancel my Gold subscription in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I have a very serious problem that i need to fix quickly. This account, xXAusmidnightXx is gold and has a subscription to Xbox live, but the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EstebanFranco De la Ossa, Jan 11, 2014.

1. Can't cancel my Gold subscription

Hi,

I have a very serious problem that i need to fix quickly.

This account, xXAusmidnightXx is gold and has a subscription to Xbox live, but the problem with this account is that about 4-5 months ago they changed the Xbox live terms of use, and they asked me for a parents email for approval. What happened is that the
    parent email that appeared on the xbox was written incorrectly and its been a long time since the day i created this account. I searched for a way to change the email but no hope came. So my decision was to create a new account for gold but i remembered this
    account is still subscribed and is charging 10$ monthly to my fathers credit card so i logged into this account and read how to unsubscribe. It said that i had to go to "My account" so i click it and this shows up.

Server Error in '/' Application.

Runtime Error
    Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed
    by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors>
    tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

[table][tr][td]
    [/td][/tr][/table]

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

[table][tr][td]
    [/td][/tr][/table]

So i try again and the same problem shows up. So now i cant unsubscribe and i need help.

Please, Thank you.

:)

EstebanFranco De la Ossa, Jan 11, 2014
  2. Chtitibo21
    Chtitibo21 Guest
    Subscription

I can't cancel my subscription on xbox live gold. Please help!

Chtitibo21, Jan 11, 2014
  3. TheGhito1
    TheGhito1 Guest
    Cancel my Subscription

I'd like to cancel my xbox live gold subscription. But since my account is suspended i can't do it. Is there any way you guys could cancel it for me?

Thanks.

TheGhito1, Jan 11, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You will need to contact support directly so they can turn auto-renewal off for you. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

Smwutches, Jan 11, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: