Can't cancel my auto renew

Discus and support Can't cancel my auto renew in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; and now you've taken £40! Your system will not send me the code to my phone to allow me to cancel my subscription. PLEASE CANCEL THIS I HAVE NOT USED... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Richard Maddog, Jul 14, 2014.

1. Can't cancel my auto renew

and now you've taken £40! Your system will not send me the code to my phone to allow me to cancel my subscription. PLEASE CANCEL THIS I HAVE NOT USED MY XBOX FOR A YEAR! Answer your god dam support emails TOO!!!!!

:)

Richard Maddog, Jul 14, 2014
  2. Auto renew.

I accidentally renewed my account using a debit card, not realising my account was on auto renew, then added a few months worth of prepaid cards. I wanted then to cancel this auto renew setting, went through all the menus - subscriptions/billing info etc.
    and there is no link letting me cancel auto renew. whenever I try and just remove the debit card to prevent future transactions taking place, it says I must cancel auto renew, but I can't?

Does anyone have a solution to this?

PottyPenguin97, Jul 14, 2014
  3. camnic98
    camnic98 Guest
    Automatic Renew Message on XBox Console

I had a message come across my XBox which asked me if i wanted my subscription to auto renew and selected "no" and my account auto renewed anyway. When I called Xbox, they told me that the only way to cancel auto renew is to call XBox. Well I did read
    the terms and they did explain about the auto renew, but why did the Xbox ask me if I wanted to cancel my auto renew and then not cancel it? I think this is very misleading. Did I read this message right, was it asking if I wanted to cancel auto renew?
    Or was I mistaken?

camnic98, Jul 14, 2014
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Phone support 0800 587 1102. Posting here wont do anything.

Daft Badger, Jul 14, 2014
  5. Thanks, will try in the morning. Using their 'support' system seems to also be ignored. Easy money for them, having a flawed system that fails in their favour.

Richard Maddog, Oct 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: