Can't Cancel a Minecraft Realm Subscription

Discus and support Can't Cancel a Minecraft Realm Subscription in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; My brother bought a subscription to a Minecraft Realm a couple months past, and since he now doesn't use it anymore, wants to cancel it. Unfortunately,... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by jarnold7, Oct 10, 2020.

1. jarnold7
    jarnold7 Guest

My brother bought a subscription to a Minecraft Realm a couple months past, and since he now doesn't use it anymore, wants to cancel it. Unfortunately, he just can't. In the Minecraft client, it will show that he has a Realm, and his realm shows up in
    the subscription tab of settings, but then when you click manage, it just takes you to the Microsoft store to buy the game. It doesn't even show up in subscriptions in the Xbox settings. We're pretty sure it's not already cancelled, because he's had this same
    issue for a few weeks now and we were billed last week. Is there any other way to get this cancelled?

:)

jarnold7, Oct 10, 2020
  2. XBF - Tali Win User

minecraft realms

Hello S0vuhkin01,

Thank you for reaching out to the Xbox Forums! I understand that you’re looking to refund your Minecraft Realms subscription. To do this, you may need to contact Mojang directly. I will list a couple of articles below that will direct you to the proper channels. Please keep in mind that Minecraft Realms subscriptions may not be eligible for a refund.

If you have not done so already, this guide will show you how to cancel your subscription.

Cancel Minecraft Realms Subscription

To review the Mojang Refund Policy, please review the article below. Scroll down to the Minecraft Realms portion for additional details on how to connect with Mojang and possible solutions for your Minecraft Realms subscription.

Mojang Refund Policy

Hope this helps!

-Tali

[Let us know if this answered your question by tapping "Yes" below]
  3. Nursemorph Win User

I can’t cancel my realms because I don’t have Xbox gold

4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Can't cancel Minecraft Realms subscription

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Nate

May I know if you tried double checking your AppleID (or your kids AppleID) subscription page to see if maybe the realms subscription was purchased there?

Open Settings > Click on your name > Subscriptions
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Minecraft realms

Hi Damien,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have question on cancelling Minecraft realms. Here is a

forum post
    from Minecraft forums on how to cancel the subscription.

Hope this helps.

Brad
  6. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Minecraft Realm new sub was created, trying to refund

Hi Sarita! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Minecraft Realms subscription refund. No worries, let me help you sort this out.

It's important to note that this is a public user-to-user community forum, and none of us here work for Microsoft.

According to the official Xbox website: you can cancel an Xbox subscription (Or Minecraft realms subscription) at any time. Turning off recurring billing will stop future charges for a subscription and grant you its benefits until its expiration date. You may also be eligible to cancel immediately with a refund; however, not all subscription charges can be refunded.

To proceed with the cancellation of your Minecraft Realms subscription and to check refund eligibility from your mobile or desktop browser:

Sign in to your Microsoft account where you have an active Minecraft Realms Subscription on account.microsoft.com > then go to services and subscription.

Select Cancel subscription and follow the instructions.

Note: If you’re eligible for a refund, you’ll see an option to cancel immediately with a refund.

For reference link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help...ions/cancel-recurring-billing-or-subscription

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
Thema:

1. Can't Cancel a Minecraft Realm Subscription - Similar Threads - Can't Cancel Minecraft

2. I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...: Hi , I accidentally cancelled my subscription and I had funds now I can't resubscribe. Please help says you completed and took my funds. b9cb9bf1-61d7-4293-9170-e9c41d043a25
  3. I can't cancel my Minecraft Realms subscription ive been trying to do that for I think now...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't cancel my Minecraft Realms subscription ive been trying to do that for I think now...: I can't cancel my Minecraft Realms subscription ive been trying to do that for I think now 3 months Iam just not able to see the realm on my services and subscriptions page please Help...
  4. Can't login to Xbox account, G-mail deleted and 2-FA was enabled, how can I cancel a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't login to Xbox account, G-mail deleted and 2-FA was enabled, how can I cancel a...: A couple days ago, I decided to change the recovery email (#2) of this current email (#1). Everything was fine until today, where after my Xbox Series S updated, I couldn't log on into my account,...
  5. Can't play Dead by Daylight after I cancelled my suscription to GamePass Ultimate, even...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Dead by Daylight after I cancelled my suscription to GamePass Ultimate, even...: I used to have GamePass Ultimate, but since I didn't really played that many games, I cancelled my suscription and purchased my games on black friday. And all the other games work fine, except...
  6. I can't cancel my subscription with my on pc Xbox account because I linked it with my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't cancel my subscription with my on pc Xbox account because I linked it with my...: I was thinking of playing Minecraft with my girlfriend because she had bedrock and I have windows version Minecraft so I thought it would be a fun time. I saw the free trial on Windows Minecraft...
  7. I can't sign in to cancel my Xbox Game Pass subscription?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign in to cancel my Xbox Game Pass subscription?: Hey there, I'm somehow able to sign in through the Microsoft site without enough issue, but the moment I get off this page I'm logged off and can't log back in. When trying to access the xbox...
  8. I can't cancel my Minecraft Realms subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't cancel my Minecraft Realms subscription: I've been trying to cancel my Minecraft realm subscription for about 2 months because I haven't had time to play Minecraft. I tried clicking manage on the Minecraft realm and it brings me to the...
  9. Can't cancel Minecraft Realms subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't cancel Minecraft Realms subscription: I can't find any way to cancel my Minecraft Realms subscription. When I login to Minecraft on iPad, it says I need to cancel it from the windows store, where it was bought. When I login to the...
  10. I can't cancel my Minecraft Realm

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't cancel my Minecraft Realm: It says I purchased the realm through the windows 10 version of Minecraft. I go to where you manage your realms and click on Manage and it brings me to my Microsoft account subscription management...