Can't buy xbox live

Discus and support Can't buy xbox live in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Current runnning into an issue where i can't buy xbox live gold, it keeps telling me to check my account because something is blocking it.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Steven117117, Dec 1, 2018.

1. Steven117117
    Steven117117 Guest

Can't buy xbox live

Current runnning into an issue where i can't buy xbox live gold, it keeps telling me to check my account because something is blocking it.

:)

Steven117117, Dec 1, 2018
  2. Can't buy Xbox Live

I'm on the website right now and I want to buy Xbox Live Gold, but can't do it because I cannot change the billing region to the United Kingdom, as it's stuck on the USA. Therefore, I cannot put in my postal code and cannot give you money.

Help.

Sober October, Dec 1, 2018
  3. Can't buy Xbox live

i am trying to buy one month of live but it keeps saying I'm suspended from buying it and I don't want to but another three months and thats what its making me buy can anyone help

Brody Likes Pie, Dec 1, 2018
  4. Steven117117
    Steven117117 Guest

Can't buy xbox live

Can't buy xbox live [​IMG]

This is currently my issue

Steven117117, Dec 1, 2018
  5. Kyle fer
    Kyle fer Guest
    Hello,

I have had this issue before as well, it is perhaps a safety protocol used by your bank to keep skimmers and hackers from using your debit/credit card. You may have to call your bank tomorrow to tell them that this is you trying to make this purchase. This
    happens to me nearly every time I have to renew Xbox Live, my bank typically calls me and tells me that there is suspicious purchases attempting to be made, and I have to let them know it is me.

I hope this helps, please let me know if this was the case!

Kyle fer, Dec 1, 2018
  6. ChiefJoboo
    ChiefJoboo Guest
    On this page
    https://account.microsoft.com/services/
    do you see an amount in red with "pay now" beside it? If so, that's an overdue payment and you must pay that fee with a credit/debit card in order to buy new membership or redeem codes.

ChiefJoboo, Dec 1, 2018
  7. Perhaps you can purchase gold from another retailer via code. Or maybe add a PayPal account to your payment options if this becomes a regular issue for you with your bank. I always use PayPal which is linked to my bank and never have issues. Just trying
    to think of some alternative for you if this is an ongoing issue.

MightyQuinn75, Dec 1, 2018
  8. Steven117117
    Steven117117 Guest

Can't buy xbox live

there is no red tag with an amount on it

Steven117117, Dec 2, 2018
  9. choppyseize
    choppyseize Guest
    Hello Steven117117

This means you have an outstanding balance that needs to be paid off first, Any outstanding balance requires a credit card so make sure you have one ready

choppyseize, Dec 2, 2018
  10. XBF Amber M
    XBF Amber M Guest
    Hi Steven,

Thanks for reaching out to us with this issue. From the screenshot that you've provided, it seems that your payment for your subscription was unable to process as the card you have associated with it has been declined. Since this is the case, you'll find
    the exact steps to get you back in the game in our support article The payment for your Xbox subscription was declined
    to help you out.

Give it a try and let us know the results!

I hope this helps!

XBF Amber M, Dec 2, 2018
  11. Steven117117
    Steven117117 Guest
    all sorted now thanks all Can't buy xbox live :)

Steven117117, Nov 6, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Can't buy xbox live