can't buy skate 3

Discus and support can't buy skate 3 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; got a message that says can't complete order on my console and also on the xbox website when i try to buy it don't know why first time i got this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SamStam909, Nov 15, 2016.

1. SamStam909
    SamStam909 Guest

can't buy skate 3

got a message that says can't complete order on my console and also on the xbox website when i try to buy it don't know why first time i got this message

:)

SamStam909, Nov 15, 2016
  2. krokodillie
    krokodillie Guest
    Skate 3

I bought 25 euro's on my microsoft account so i could buy skate 3. But I can't buy skate 3 with it. Can anybody help me??!

krokodillie, Nov 15, 2016
  3. Cannot purchase Skate 3

Why can't I buy Skate 3 for the Xbox One? I have money from redeem codes that I can't use for some reason There is no option to use my money there. Credit card is good, but it still will not let me buy it. Keeps saying sorry, try again later. I never
    had problems buying games online or downloading free ones with my subscription. What is wrong with Skate 3 (Xbox 360) for backward compatibility?

GloryOfTheKill, Nov 15, 2016
  4. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest

can't buy skate 3

Hey Sam -

Double check via your >>Microsoft Commerce<< account that your billing information is all up to date and correct. If you check that and you're still unable
    to make a purchase, you'll want to reach out to
    phone support
    for further assistance.

Keep us posted!

Miss Bijoux, Nov 16, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

can't buy skate 3