Cant buy or install forza 3

Discus and support Cant buy or install forza 3 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey there I have an xbox one X and I cannot install or buy forza horizon 3, yet my friend has an xbox 1 and he can get it on his whats the go it is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AngieSmith3, Jul 16, 2021.

1. AngieSmith3
    AngieSmith3 Guest

Hey there I have an xbox one X and I cannot install or buy forza horizon 3, yet my friend has an xbox 1 and he can get it on his whats the go it is currently saying *Currently not available* yet I used to have the game last year is there anyway to fix this issue

:)

AngieSmith3, Jul 16, 2021
  2. Nursemorph Win User

Not sure why you can't...when I got my Series X a month ago, I installed it direct from the Store page
  3. Farscape247 Win User

if you don't already own forza horizon 3 then you are too late, it was delisted a while ago and can no longer be purchased, you would need to pick up a disc if you want to play it, but even with a disc DLC cannot be purchased either.
  4. Alexonnavitch Win User

Installing LA Noire to HDD

All right cool ill just install all 3 discs. I cant remember why forza was a pain, think i installed it as normal rather than booting it and installing it, hence it then had problems finding it or something
  5. Unique Denton Win User

Cant install Forza Horizon 3

Edit: Have tried installing on both (C:) and (D:) drives
  6. Catherine Cus. Win User

Cant install Forza Horizon 3

Hi,

Let’s isolate your concern by answering the following questions:

1. Which edition of Forza Horizon 3 are you trying to install?

2. Are you able to install other games?

We suggest running the Windows apps troubleshooter provided on this
    link

If the same issue occurs, kindly click this
    link
    and follow the steps on how to perform a clean boot. This helps eliminate software conflicts that occur when you install a program or an update.

Let us know how it goes.
Thema:

1. Cant buy or install forza 3 - Similar Threads - Cant buy install

2. Cant add money to my child account to buy V-Bucks at fortnight game on XBOX

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant add money to my child account to buy V-Bucks at fortnight game on XBOX: Cant add money to my child account to buy V-Bucks at fortnight game on XBOX When my son try to buy the xbox will say it will need to send the parent request to approve that (Me) than i get the...
  3. I cant buy pc game pass, When ever iIty to buy pc game pass it just says I already own it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant buy pc game pass, When ever iIty to buy pc game pass it just says I already own it...: I cant buy xbox pc game pass, probably becuase I previuosly had subscription "xbox game pass friends & family" untill March 2023. When ever i try to buy pc game pass it just says I already owned...
  4. i cant get my pc games on xbox after buying ultimate pass ? Ea advised its what i needed

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cant get my pc games on xbox after buying ultimate pass ? Ea advised its what i needed: help, i contacted ea because my pc games werent showing on xbox one s, i was advised to buy a pass non specific, so i puchased ultimate xbox pass ... but i still dont have my pc games, it wants me...
  5. why cant you buy left 4 dead 1 and 2 at all even with xbox.com and microsoft store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant you buy left 4 dead 1 and 2 at all even with xbox.com and microsoft store?: i tried and Microsoft and it said not available separately but still didnt let me buy it or download it and when i tried xbox.com 2 just showed the demo but not the price or the game price to buy...
  6. I cant buy anything in the minecraft marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant buy anything in the minecraft marketplace: I live in australia but every time i try to purchase something it says that i live in argentina. i tried contacting the minecraft support but since my account is a microsoft they told m to contact...
  7. Cant buy any points in the madden mut 24 store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant buy any points in the madden mut 24 store: Hi it’s been a few days now that I em unable to buy points and the points that I did buy I never received them in the madden 24 store. I’d like to figure out how we can fix this problem thank you...
  8. Why cant i buy minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i buy minecraft?: ive tried everything it just wont let me, im not sure what im doing wrong im putting in my details correct and i have the right payment method etc. c8bcc3e4-0165-4298-b215-84977c3afc29
  9. Why cant i buy FIFA points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i buy FIFA points: Why cant i buy FIFA points? 038e5fe3-6c1f-46d9-89e3-0cfe092d518b
  10. I cant buy left 4 dead 2 (2023)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant buy left 4 dead 2 (2023): In xbox.com the buy button wont show up. When i go into xbox 360 there is no buy button either. I had a USB with left 4 dead 2 on it and when i went into the game it kept kicking me out saying...