Can't buy microsoft live gold from account money

Discus and support Can't buy microsoft live gold from account money in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello as the title says when my friend try to choose to pay by selecting the account money it's forcing him to choose the payment metod. why can't he... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FotoSamuraj, Jul 29, 2018.

1. FotoSamuraj
    FotoSamuraj Guest

Hello as the title says when my friend try to choose to pay by selecting the account money it's forcing him to choose the payment metod. why can't he use my account money to buy xbox live gold?

:)

FotoSamuraj, Jul 29, 2018
  2. Xbox 360 Live Gold

I added 35 pounds from redeem code to my account and I can't buy Xbox Live Gold. Can I buy Live Gold on this money?

Nikita Bear01, Jul 29, 2018
  3. Whitewurst
    Whitewurst Guest
    Need Help!!!

I bought for 20€ microsoft money at gamestop and the guy from gamestop told me i could also buy 3 months gold with the money from the microsoft account. So i went home and wanted to buy it but every time i go to the payment options i cant click on the option
    to buy it with the microsoft money. It only says on the right side: Use your money from the microsoft account to buy xbox live gold. For more information go to commerce.microsoft.com . Then i go to this website but i cant find any information for how to buy
    xbox live gold with the money from my microsoft account. Can somebody help me? PS: I havent got any other payment option on my xbox live profile.

Whitewurst, Jul 29, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

The system is not set up to work with recurring subscriptions. You'll have to use a credit card or PayPal. You can also try checking microsoftstore.com to see if you can buy a digital code there with your account money.

Smwutches, Jul 29, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox live took money from microsoft money can i sue them