Cant buy games on Xbox (Add Profile Address)

Discus and support Cant buy games on Xbox (Add Profile Address) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever i try to buy a game it always asks to add profile address. I have a 30$ Xbox gift card that i bought from amazon and i had no problems... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mariofonseca1, Nov 5, 2020.

1. Cant buy games on Xbox (Add Profile Address)

Whenever i try to buy a game it always asks to add profile address. I have a 30$ Xbox gift card that i bought from amazon and i had no problems redeeming it. But when i try to buy a game, For some reason it just asks for my profile address, When i put
    it in, It always tells me "There was an error on our part" .There is only Places related to the United States, And i don't live in the united states, I tried to put in my real address on microsoft, Hoping the problem would get fixed when i restarted my xbox,
    But it didn't, Nothing i tried worked and now i'm worried, Since money is hard to come by where i'm from, So i was hoping i could get help to fix this so i can buy a game on my Xbox, Thank!

:)

mariofonseca1, Nov 5, 2020
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Cant buy games on Xbox (Add Profile Address)