cant buy games despite having enough money

Discus and support cant buy games despite having enough money in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i dont know if the proper forum/category for this sort of thing, sorry if it isnt. im trying to pre order a game that costs 59.99 and i have 60.01 in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Geek173, Nov 5, 2017.

1. Geek173
    Geek173 Guest

i dont know if the proper forum/category for this sort of thing, sorry if it isnt.

im trying to pre order a game that costs 59.99 and i have 60.01 in my account. when i press buy it asks how i want to pay for the rest. why is it doing this? ive heard it could be sales tax or something, but my state doesnt have sales tax.

:)

Geek173, Nov 5, 2017
  2. McCamper25
    McCamper25 Guest
    Can't Purchase At All

Hey all,

I'm having an issue with purchasing right now.

I've been trying to buy a DLC for Black Ops 2 but I cant. I've tried purchasing from my Xbox and my computer but it wont let me.

It just says "add new payment option" despite the fact that I have more than enough money on my account to purchase the DLC.

Anyone else have this issue?

McCamper25, Nov 5, 2017
  3. Changing Gamertag

i'm getting so many hate messages and being kicked and blokced from servers because of my gamertag. Im being bullied and cant play the games i spent money to buy. I dont have enough money to chhange can someone pls help me?

FlynnMeister23, Nov 5, 2017
  4. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Plastic on game cases.

Think yourself lucky you have enough money to be constantly buying new games.
  5. iBakez Win User

Pre-owned Versus Brand New release, the beginning of the end

If i cant buy new then i wont buy it...most people these days treat stuff like rubbish and thought of it with a disk is just cringeworthy.

If i cant afford to buy new straight away ill either wait or use Lovefilm.. if i can access the online content then so what.. the SP portion of games is more than enough to judge whether you'll like it or not and whether its worth the money...
  6. BaconLord98 Win User

Ultimate game pass

So evan though i have enough to buy the subscription since i would not have enough in my account to buy it afterwards i cant get it?
  7. Protopip3 Win User

GTA Online: A huge money exploit

who cares? we have the option to BUY in game money... money doesnt matter. your rank does. cant use the money until you rank up anyways
  8. juankir121 Win User

Xbox live gold promotion of 1 month and 1000 apex coins ( MXN$10.00)

So there's no way to buy it without having enough money for the next renewal?
Thema:

1. cant buy games despite having enough money - Similar Threads - cant buy games

2. Cant add money to my child account to buy V-Bucks at fortnight game on XBOX

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant add money to my child account to buy V-Bucks at fortnight game on XBOX: Cant add money to my child account to buy V-Bucks at fortnight game on XBOX When my son try to buy the xbox will say it will need to send the parent request to approve that (Me) than i get the...
  3. I cant buy pc game pass, When ever iIty to buy pc game pass it just says I already own it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant buy pc game pass, When ever iIty to buy pc game pass it just says I already own it...: I cant buy xbox pc game pass, probably becuase I previuosly had subscription "xbox game pass friends & family" untill March 2023. When ever i try to buy pc game pass it just says I already owned...
  4. i cant get my pc games on xbox after buying ultimate pass ? Ea advised its what i needed

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cant get my pc games on xbox after buying ultimate pass ? Ea advised its what i needed: help, i contacted ea because my pc games werent showing on xbox one s, i was advised to buy a pass non specific, so i puchased ultimate xbox pass ... but i still dont have my pc games, it wants me...
  5. I cant launch games after buying game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant launch games after buying game pass: So ever since i got xbox game pass i have gotten two errors everytime i try to open any game First error code: File system error (-2015294512) Second error code: 0x800704c7...
  6. I have the disc to the game but i cant play the game and says i need to buy game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have the disc to the game but i cant play the game and says i need to buy game pass: I have the disc to gta 5 and when i put the disc in and load the game up it syas that i have to buy the gamepass to play the game even tho i have the disc to the game i did just to have gamepass...
  7. cant download or buy starfield at game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant download or buy starfield at game pass: hi,sry for bad eng...idk why i cant buy od download starfield....i will include pitcure,so u will see main problem here is link for pitcure https://ibb.co/hYvvKBs...
  8. download game with gold the vale and cant buy games deals with gold. Subscription is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    download game with gold the vale and cant buy games deals with gold. Subscription is...: I have game pass ultimate subscription till 26.06.2024, but i cant download game with gold the vale and cant buy any games deals with gold, just for full price. Subscription is active...
  9. I cant redeem a code or buy a game or live without a creditcard even if with a PayPal i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant redeem a code or buy a game or live without a creditcard even if with a PayPal i...: I cant redeem a code buy live or games without a creditcard. Even when a had a PayPal i was still required to have a creditcard I dont want a creditcard or PayPal to much difficulties. Why cant...
  10. CANT BUY ANY GAME

in XBoX on Consoles
    CANT BUY ANY GAME: Hi, I keep having the same problem. The message “oops something went wrong” when I try to buy a game. l already tried every thing. Restarted router, restarted console, open nat, tried on pc, on...