Can't Buy DLC or Avatar Items With Gift Card

Discus and support Can't Buy DLC or Avatar Items With Gift Card in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I had some extra money left on Amazon, and used it to buy myself a $10 gift card for Xbox. I wanted to use it to buy an avatar outfit and DLC for Sonic... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SorenTheSage88, Nov 17, 2016.

1. Can't Buy DLC or Avatar Items With Gift Card

I had some extra money left on Amazon, and used it to buy myself a $10 gift card for Xbox. I wanted to use it to buy an avatar outfit and DLC for Sonic All Stars Transformed, but it won't let me. It just tells me to add a credit card. I did that, but still
    no option. I tried contacting support, but they were no help.

:)

SorenTheSage88, Nov 17, 2016
  2. Xbox Gift Cards

How come I cannot buy avatar items on the Xbox one console or the website with a Xbox gift card? I really don't want to put a PayPal account or credit card in if I don't have to.

WizardCandle447, Nov 17, 2016
  3. Gzge
    Gzge Guest
    Can't buy avatar items with MS prepaid

I can't buy avatar items with my $25 prepaid Microsoft gift card.

I literally just bought a $25 prepaid Microsoft card so that I can buy items in the avatar store, but it will not let me.It only gives me the option to purchase through a credit card, which I don't want to do now after I just bought this prepaid card. What
    a waste of my money!!!

Why? It doesn't make sense. There was never an easily visible warning anywhere on this site or on Xbox that says you can not purchase avatar items with prepaid MS cards.

If somebody from Xbox Live support team could help me out with this issue, that'd be great. I just want a couple things from the avatar store and I want the amount spent deducted from my prepaid MS dollars.

Please, please, please help me! I can't return this card and I already redeemed the code...

Can't Buy DLC or Avatar Items With Gift Card :(

4. Can't Buy DLC or Avatar Items With Gift Card

Nevermind, I worked it out.

SorenTheSage88, Nov 17, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Can't Buy DLC or Avatar Items With Gift Card