Can’t buy content in xbox 360 games because my account was a child account at one point...

Discus and support Can’t buy content in xbox 360 games because my account was a child account at one point... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Went and changed it to adult on the the Xbox series X because I am 21, and it still won’t let me buy content on L4D2 with my own money.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by sukelipoma, Dec 26, 2022.

1. sukelipoma
    sukelipoma Guest

Can’t buy content in xbox 360 games because my account was a child account at one point...

Went and changed it to adult on the the Xbox series X because I am 21, and it still won’t let me buy content on L4D2 with my own money.

:)

sukelipoma, Dec 26, 2022
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Can’t buy content in xbox 360 games because my account was a child account at one point years ago?

Hello sukelipoma,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

Based on your description, you want to purchase a content for Left 4 Dead 2. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner.

We know how important it is for you to purchase a content for the game and since you were getting back to gaming. To have a better understanding, we would like to further isolate your concern.

• May we know what hinder you to make a purchase? Is there an error code/message?
    • May we ask if you are trying to purchase an add-on that is available on Microsoft Store? Or you are trying to purchase a content in-game market?
    • Also, you may try to purchase the content through the browser.
    Lastly, we do not recommend force changing your age to be an adult because you might encounter issues in the future about it.

We look forward to your response.

Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Can’t buy content in xbox 360 games because my account was a child account at one point years ago?

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Moderator
  4. ngocphi Win User

Can't download xbox live free games

The solution is quite simple

You have only two

Buy the content on an adult account with gold not home gold or use an xbox 360

That error is because you are a child account
  5. ngocphi Win User

Sorry Your account is unable to make this type of purchase on Xbox.com. Please complete this transaction from your Xbox.

Because settings on xbox one doesn't apply to xbox 360 games

As mentioned before

Xbox 360 parental settings will not allow webpurchases on child accounts of m rated content
  6. Bandido1508 Win User

Can't download xbox 360 games on xbox one

This is an issue with the market place and 360 games.

This can be an issue with a child account or trying to use Microsoft credits, some purchases may need to be created on the Xbox 360

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/purchasing-xbox-360-marketplace-content-faq/fd3a2dae-8777-4e5c-8e76-00914501c2cf

Q: Can I use my Microsoft account balance to pay for Xbox 360 content on my Xbox One console or from Xbox.com?

A: You can't use your Microsoft account balance to pay for Xbox 360 content on your Xbox One console or from Xbox.com. In order for you to use your Microsoft account balance to pay for Xbox 360 content,
    you will need to make the purchase from your Xbox 360 console.

: Can child accounts purchase Xbox 360 Marketplace content from a Xbox One console or from Xbox.com?

A: Child or teen accounts cannot make purchases in the Xbox 360 Marketplace on the Xbox One console or Xbox.com. In order for a child or teen account to purchase Xbox 360 content, it must be purchased from
    an Xbox 360 console.
Thema:

1. Can’t buy content in xbox 360 games because my account was a child account at one point... - Similar Threads - Can’t buy content

2. Why can’t I see my gift card when I try to buy something through my Xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I see my gift card when I try to buy something through my Xbox?: It said I redeem it and it shows that I have it on my account but when I try to buy something in game it’s not showing it. 1f4c71a3-4dd3-4bec-8620-c0318a68551e
  3. My child can’t access money on Microsoft account to buy vbucks?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My child can’t access money on Microsoft account to buy vbucks?: Hi can anyone help? In family safety app we’ve added money to our child’s account - it’s there in his wallet yet when he logs into Fortnite on xbox it keeps telling him to ask a parent I get the...
  4. Hello! I can’t buy vbucks in the Microsoft store with my Microsoft balance.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello! I can’t buy vbucks in the Microsoft store with my Microsoft balance.: I can’t buy vbucks in the Microsoft store. I put the money in the Microsoft balance but it doesn’t let me buy it in Fortnite or Microsoft store so can someone please help me?...
  5. I can’t buy anything on the Minecraft marketplace

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t buy anything on the Minecraft marketplace: Hi, so, every time I try to buy something on the Minecraft marketplace, it keeps saying sorry, we couldn’t complete your purchase. Maybe check your internet connection? And I see it all the time!...
  6. Why can’t the ability to buy content. Without a designated home Xbox console, you can't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t the ability to buy content. Without a designated home Xbox console, you can't...: I was recently banned in my main Xbox account were I have all my games so when I try and play a game that cost money that I bought digitally it doesn’t let me play because the owner need to sign...
  7. Refunded game I can’t buy again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refunded game I can’t buy again: I recently bought NBA2k24 and I bought the game with the wrong card so I refunded it and now I can’t buy the game again. The refund went through. Is there any way i can fix this?...
  8. I can’t buy minecraft realm on any of my devices

in XBoX on Windows
    I can’t buy minecraft realm on any of my devices: Hello when I try to buy Minecraft realms It says something went wrong with no more information 3cf58b3e-5236-4791-8bf5-b8fb3c7bc5ac
  9. I can’t buy literally anything it says I have to ask a parent but they get nothing what...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t buy literally anything it says I have to ask a parent but they get nothing what...: I go to buy something in fortnite but it says ask for permission and I do and it does NOTHING. I really want to get something with my card but it won’t let me. I am pretty frustrated with this so...
  10. Why can’t I buy skate 2 it’s unavailable still

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I buy skate 2 it’s unavailable still: Title says it all skate 2 shows up on store but unavailable for purchase e5c101ea-240b-4448-8100-a0cbd2a77405