Cant buy Black Ops 2 DLC on Pc or Xbox One

Discus and support Cant buy Black Ops 2 DLC on Pc or Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; On xbox it gave me a message saying check my payment but on pc it just said sorry it doesnt work right now. I just wanna play Buried man.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Afig42069, Mar 19, 2021.

1. Afig42069
    Afig42069 Guest

On xbox it gave me a message saying check my payment but on pc it just said sorry it doesnt work right now. I just wanna play Buried man.

:)

Afig42069, Mar 19, 2021
  2. crushingdestroy Win User

Elite in Blops2?

so, if I buy Elite 3 days before Black-Ops 2 comes out, I will get all of the past DLC from MW3 and all of the DLC for Black-Ops 2? Wow...this "in-season" stuff rules. Thanks for the tip, Shermanator92
  3. IGhostI v1 Win User

Xbox one Question

[quote user="x530 GUNNER"]

Lets say I buy black ops 2 season pass and upgrade my black ops 2 game into a xbox one version will I keep the season pass?

[/quote]

There is no Xbox One version of Black Ops 2....
  4. TorosBaseball7 Win User

Black Ops 1 issues

I go to buy black ops 1 on xbox one store and it says "At the moment this cant be bought on Xbox One"
  5. Hemskil Win User

cant download cod bo rezurrection map pack!

I set up my xbox to Uk region , and i live in latvia there is no way to set up it europe or Latvia! Mybe there is some way to Bought it? like give account to someone in Uk? and i cant buy just call of duty black ops DLC or all Games and Dlc in xbox Shop?
    and if i buy dlc in xbox homepage they will work on my xbox or They will be non downloadable? if i cant buy anythink then why in latvian shops they sell Ms points????
  6. TxNM qz08 Win User

mw2 hacked?

black ops 2 is hack already and mw3 i cant get into a 1v1 lobby with out being into a 9v9

there is a video on IHc James doing the black ops 2 mods he is the biggest Hacker on xbox that hack mw2,black ops,mw3 and Black ops 2
Thema:

1. Cant buy Black Ops 2 DLC on Pc or Xbox One - Similar Threads - Cant buy Black

2. Cant add money to my child account to buy V-Bucks at fortnight game on XBOX

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant add money to my child account to buy V-Bucks at fortnight game on XBOX: Cant add money to my child account to buy V-Bucks at fortnight game on XBOX When my son try to buy the xbox will say it will need to send the parent request to approve that (Me) than i get the...
  3. I cant buy pc game pass, When ever iIty to buy pc game pass it just says I already own it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant buy pc game pass, When ever iIty to buy pc game pass it just says I already own it...: I cant buy xbox pc game pass, probably becuase I previuosly had subscription "xbox game pass friends & family" untill March 2023. When ever i try to buy pc game pass it just says I already owned...
  4. i cant get my pc games on xbox after buying ultimate pass ? Ea advised its what i needed

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cant get my pc games on xbox after buying ultimate pass ? Ea advised its what i needed: help, i contacted ea because my pc games werent showing on xbox one s, i was advised to buy a pass non specific, so i puchased ultimate xbox pass ... but i still dont have my pc games, it wants me...
  5. why cant you buy left 4 dead 1 and 2 at all even with xbox.com and microsoft store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant you buy left 4 dead 1 and 2 at all even with xbox.com and microsoft store?: i tried and Microsoft and it said not available separately but still didnt let me buy it or download it and when i tried xbox.com 2 just showed the demo but not the price or the game price to buy...
  6. I cant buy anything in the minecraft marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant buy anything in the minecraft marketplace: I live in australia but every time i try to purchase something it says that i live in argentina. i tried contacting the minecraft support but since my account is a microsoft they told m to contact...
  7. I cant buy black ops one from the xbox 360 marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant buy black ops one from the xbox 360 marketplace: I dont have a child account. Im paying with visa. Please can someone help? e59595c5-9d92-44c2-8a4f-b5e185f14b30
  8. Why cant i buy black ops 2 with the gift card i bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i buy black ops 2 with the gift card i bought: It says microsoft account balance isnt useable dc1382c0-66b1-44a9-964d-1b6736834f70
  9. cant buy black ops 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant buy black ops 2: I've been trying to buy black ops 2 from my xbox one, message saying "sorry, Your account is unable to make this type of purchase on xbox.xom. Please complete from your xbox. Even though i am...
  10. Cant buy any Add On Ingame ... its liading and after 2 sec is a little black tab and then goes ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant buy any Add On Ingame ... its liading and after 2 sec is a little black tab and then goes ...: Cant buy anything... want to buy a tank in WOT after I pressed A little grey screen after 2 seconds a little Black screen and than goes back. Help. 308f7d76-4b80-4822-99e2-e9e5ff2d2193