Can't buy Battlefield Bad Company 2

Discus and support Can't buy Battlefield Bad Company 2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't buy this game. Says something like can't complete purchase at this time. I can buy other games but not this one. Frustrating.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by louie1814, Jan 20, 2018.

1. louie1814
    louie1814 Guest

I can't buy this game. Says something like can't complete purchase at this time. I can buy other games but not this one. Frustrating.

:)

louie1814, Jan 20, 2018
  2. Reason for BF BC2 isn't working

On my hard drive I have the following files for BF:BC2:

Battlefield Bad Company 2 Title Update -14MB

Battlefield Bad Company 2 Update - 283MB

Battlefield Bad Company 2 Update #2 - 468MB

Battlefield Bad Company 2 Update #3 - 1.7GB

Battlefield Bad Company 2 Title Update #6 - 14MB

Battlefield Bad Company 2 LE Title Update #6 - 14MB

Dunno which ones are necessary but those are what I have.

TekMerc-E90B9A61-5B2A-4533-9E7F-F429E9FCA100, Jan 20, 2018
  3. Remove Battlefield 2 stop ripping people off.

you could also buy battlefield bad company 2 people still play that online

michael_a162008, Jan 20, 2018
  4. goldenbl00d Win User

"Downloadable Content Has Changed" Error - Post Here

buying following:

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (appearly this just got taken off?)

Battlefield: Bad Company 2: Vietnam(DLC)

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Onslaugh and Kit Short-cut Bundle Pack (DLC)

All of them are for Gold paid via Mircosoft point cards

where'd they go?
  5. TekMerc-E90B9A61-5B2 Win User

Reason for BF BC2 isn't working

On my hard drive I have the following files for BF:BC2:

Battlefield Bad Company 2 Title Update -14MB

Battlefield Bad Company 2 Update - 283MB

Battlefield Bad Company 2 Update #2 - 468MB

Battlefield Bad Company 2 Update #3 - 1.7GB

Battlefield Bad Company 2 Title Update #6 - 14MB

Battlefield Bad Company 2 LE Title Update #6 - 14MB

Dunno which ones are necessary but those are what I have.
  6. XSV N1T3MAR3 Win User

bf2

Hi there,

I assume you mean Battlefield Bad Company 2? There shouldn't be any problem with Battlefield. You can send your issue over to my friends at Answer HQ and they might have a solution.

EA Answer HQ - Battlefield Bad Company 2:
    answers.ea.com/.../battlefield-bad-company-2

- With kind regards,

Nitemare.
  7. NameMonkey Boy Win User

Battlefield Vets Sound Off!

Battlefield 2 (PC)

Battlefield Bad Company (360)

Battlefield Bad Company 2 with Vietnam DLC (360)

Battlefield 1943 (XBLA)

Battlefield Heroes (PC)
  8. michael_a162008 Win User

Remove Battlefield 2 stop ripping people off.

you could also buy battlefield bad company 2 people still play that online
Thema:

1. Can't buy Battlefield Bad Company 2 - Similar Threads - Can't buy Battlefield

2. I can't buy any games on microsoft

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't buy any games on microsoft: I am trying to buy minecraft and for some reason I can't buy it. It says my account doesn't have access to it. I have a similar problem when I try to play halo infinite because I can't access the...
  3. Why can't I install minecraft deluxe edition on my windows 11 pc after buying?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I install minecraft deluxe edition on my windows 11 pc after buying?: So yesterday I bought Minecraft deluxe edition JAVA and Bedrock. As I proceeded to installation, it displays an error that it couldn't find connection towards the Microsoft Store. After signing in...
  4. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  5. I had minecraft for a while and now I suddenly can't play Java, it's asking for me to buy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had minecraft for a while and now I suddenly can't play Java, it's asking for me to buy...: I am trying to play Minecraft and it said before "you don't have gold/core" so I get it and now it says that I don't own the game. Meanwhile, I do. I need some clarification because I refuse to...
  6. Why i can't buy the 14 days of game pass by 1 €?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why i can't buy the 14 days of game pass by 1 €?: If i have redeemed on the past a 30 days by 1 € now i can't get this new offer or what? 07feba49-a860-4e7e-8a2d-b030ebff4ab0
  7. Why I can't buy a minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I can't buy a minecraft?: I just tried to buy a minecraft 67bee369-7aff-410e-990b-128c8a9b3ae4
  8. I Can't buy EAFC24 after playing the 10 hour free trial xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Can't buy EAFC24 after playing the 10 hour free trial xbox series x: The trial ended and i tried to buy the game from the microsoft store but it refused please help the sale ends in 3 days dbdadce8-675e-4d39-be81-d6653e4599f7
  9. Why can't I see the option to buy using the Microsoft account balance after I redeemed my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I see the option to buy using the Microsoft account balance after I redeemed my...: [img] [img] I bought a 25 dollar gift card and redeemed it in the store then I wanted to get my self some ea fc points but the option to buy with Microsoft account balance didn't show up its been...
  10. I can't buy battlefield 4 premium to my 360. Help me please!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy battlefield 4 premium to my 360. Help me please!: I added my bankcard info just two days ago and was able to buy 3 month xbox live but now when i am trying to buy premium membership for Battlefield 4 it wont work i get this problem: " Error...