Cant buy anything into Microsoft Store

Discus and support Cant buy anything into Microsoft Store in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Cant buy anything into Microsoft Store it always says, There is a problem contact Microsoft or Xbox support, no prompt no anything also it doesn't load... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by GonzoBoi, Oct 4, 2018.

1. GonzoBoi
    GonzoBoi Guest

Cant buy anything into Microsoft Store it always says, There is a problem contact Microsoft or Xbox support, no prompt no anything also it doesn't load up some pages of certain games telling me to try again but this problem never seems to fix.

:)

GonzoBoi, Oct 4, 2018
  2. EPG Niru
    EPG Niru Guest
    Cant Buy anything on the xbox store

Same thing with me, i just really want to buy the Havoc DLC for AW but it says the same message very single time. >.<

EPG Niru, Oct 4, 2018
  3. Cant Buy anything on the xbox store

Same thing with me but i couldent find a way to fix it

SoleFan89824639, Oct 4, 2018
  4. XBF George L
    XBF George L Guest

Hey Gonzo!

Can you give us a few more details about what error messages or codes you are receiving? Please also provide us with a little more information about what type of purchase you are trying to make and with what payment option. If you still require further information
    or options regarding this billing issue please:
    Contact Xbox Customer Support

Hope this helps

Please reply back with more information to be able to better assist you.

XBF George L, Oct 4, 2018
  5. GonzoBoi
    GonzoBoi Guest
    I am trying to buy my Xbox Game Pass on my Microsoft Store but everytime i try to buy it it kicks me out saying that there was a problem, no code it just says Try Again, when i check games on the store it just says Try Again, Code: 0x00000194

GonzoBoi, Oct 4, 2018
  6. XBF Brad A
    XBF Brad A Guest
    Hello Gonzo

In this case it would be best to Contact Xbox Customer Support, they can go over if there are any issues with the card and that.

Thanks

Brad

Xbox Forum Team

XBF Brad A, Oct 4, 2018
  7. XBF Diego M
    XBF Diego M Guest
    Hey GonzoBoi,

Thanks for reaching out to us today. I'd be happy to help.

Are you attempting to purchase Xbox Game pass from the Microsoft Store app on your Xbox One or online through the website?

It'll help to know what device you are using to try and buy the subscription to see what troubleshooting steps we can try before you would need to contact
    Xbox Support.

Let us know so we can further assist you!

XBF Diego M, Oct 4, 2018
  8. GonzoBoi
    GonzoBoi Guest

Through both and they still send me off, and btw i tried to contact them but i got no answer.

GonzoBoi, Oct 4, 2018
  9. Geth
    Geth Guest
    The store recently had an update as well.

Go to manage games and apps and see if you have an uninstalled update for the store.

Geth, Nov 5, 2018
  10. Geth Win User

The store recently had an update as well.

Go to manage games and apps and see if you have an uninstalled update for the store.
  11. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Gonzo

In this case it would be best to Contact Xbox Customer Support, they can go over if there are any issues with the card and that.

Thanks

Brad

Xbox Forum Team
  12. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Cant buy anything in microsoft store

Hi G S, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

In this situation, the best course of action is to contact Support.

Please enter this link:

https://support.microsoft.com/home/contact

Then, follow these steps:

Type in your query: "Unable to complete a purchase"

Click on Get Help.

Scroll down the page and click on Contact Support.

Select your "Other Products" and "Billing and payment updates" > Confirm.

Select Chat with support agent > Confirm > Start Chat.

I hope this helps.
  13. XBF Diego M Win User

Hey GonzoBoi,

Thanks for reaching out to us today. I'd be happy to help.

Are you attempting to purchase Xbox Game pass from the Microsoft Store app on your Xbox One or online through the website?

It'll help to know what device you are using to try and buy the subscription to see what troubleshooting steps we can try before you would need to contact
    Xbox Support.

Let us know so we can further assist you!
  14. GonzoBoi Win User

I am trying to buy my Xbox Game Pass on my Microsoft Store but everytime i try to buy it it kicks me out saying that there was a problem, no code it just says Try Again, when i check games on the store it just says Try Again, Code: 0x00000194
Thema:

1. Cant buy anything into Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Cant buy anything

2. Cant add money to my child account to buy V-Bucks at fortnight game on XBOX

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant add money to my child account to buy V-Bucks at fortnight game on XBOX: Cant add money to my child account to buy V-Bucks at fortnight game on XBOX When my son try to buy the xbox will say it will need to send the parent request to approve that (Me) than i get the...
  3. I cant buy pc game pass, When ever iIty to buy pc game pass it just says I already own it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant buy pc game pass, When ever iIty to buy pc game pass it just says I already own it...: I cant buy xbox pc game pass, probably becuase I previuosly had subscription "xbox game pass friends & family" untill March 2023. When ever i try to buy pc game pass it just says I already owned...
  4. i cant get my pc games on xbox after buying ultimate pass ? Ea advised its what i needed

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cant get my pc games on xbox after buying ultimate pass ? Ea advised its what i needed: help, i contacted ea because my pc games werent showing on xbox one s, i was advised to buy a pass non specific, so i puchased ultimate xbox pass ... but i still dont have my pc games, it wants me...
  5. why cant you buy left 4 dead 1 and 2 at all even with xbox.com and microsoft store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant you buy left 4 dead 1 and 2 at all even with xbox.com and microsoft store?: i tried and Microsoft and it said not available separately but still didnt let me buy it or download it and when i tried xbox.com 2 just showed the demo but not the price or the game price to buy...
  6. I cant buy anything in the minecraft marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant buy anything in the minecraft marketplace: I live in australia but every time i try to purchase something it says that i live in argentina. i tried contacting the minecraft support but since my account is a microsoft they told m to contact...
  7. Cant buy any points in the madden mut 24 store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant buy any points in the madden mut 24 store: Hi it’s been a few days now that I em unable to buy points and the points that I did buy I never received them in the madden 24 store. I’d like to figure out how we can fix this problem thank you...
  8. Why cant i buy minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i buy minecraft?: ive tried everything it just wont let me, im not sure what im doing wrong im putting in my details correct and i have the right payment method etc. c8bcc3e4-0165-4298-b215-84977c3afc29
  9. Why cant i buy FIFA points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i buy FIFA points: Why cant i buy FIFA points? 038e5fe3-6c1f-46d9-89e3-0cfe092d518b
  10. I cant buy left 4 dead 2 (2023)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant buy left 4 dead 2 (2023): In xbox.com the buy button wont show up. When i go into xbox 360 there is no buy button either. I had a USB with left 4 dead 2 on it and when i went into the game it kept kicking me out saying...