Can't buy an Xbox Live Gold subscription and anything that is available from US version of ...

Discus and support Can't buy an Xbox Live Gold subscription and anything that is available from US version of ... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, I'm from the Philippines and recently bought an Xbox One X at a local game shop here in my country. The problem is, it seems that Xbox services... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by RedRailgun, Aug 30, 2018.

1. RedRailgun
    RedRailgun Guest

Can't buy an Xbox Live Gold subscription and anything that is available from US version of ...

Hi, I'm from the Philippines and recently bought an Xbox One X at a local game shop here in my country.

The problem is, it seems that Xbox services currently doesn't my country or region to buy digital games and subscriptions. Whenever I change the official Xbox Store website to Philippines and try to buy a digital subscription, it always say that The
    page cannot be found.
    So I tried to buy in the US version of Xbox Store, sadly, it seems that I cannot buy anything using my Visa debit card on the US store because when I add a payment method on Microsoft Account, it asks for the country where I will
    use the card. It locks down my card to Philippines only.

You are selling Xbox consoles here in my country and yet, you did not us allow to avail essential online services like Xbox Live Gold to purchase.

Please allow us to buy in the US version of Microsoft Store through our Philippine Visa debit cards/PayPal accounts. How can I avail an Xbox Live Gold subscription especially those promotions available in the US.

:)

RedRailgun, Aug 30, 2018
  2. HAZMAT RADIO
    HAZMAT RADIO Guest
    HAZMAT RADIO, Aug 30, 2018
  3. LawlRed0513
    LawlRed0513 Guest
    Can't find Xbox Live 1 Month Gold Subscription option in website!

Hi, I want to buy Xbox Live 1 Month Gold Subscription, I almost purchased one, but saw that I was on US version of Xbox website. And now on Indian version, I am unable to find a 1 month subscription. It is showing only a 12 month subscription! Why isn't
    there this 1 month gold subscription option on Indian version of this website? Are the Xbox Live codes region locked? And can I buy games with debit card? Thanks in Advance!

LawlRed0513, Aug 30, 2018
  4. Can't buy an Xbox Live Gold subscription and anything that is available from US version of ...

Gold is only available in certain regions unfortunately.

Xbox Live Countries | Xbox Live International

If you are outside these regions, you would need to find another unsupported way to access Gold services unfortunately this cannot be explained on the official forums, as this is bypassing restrictions that have been put in place.

DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P, Aug 30, 2018
  5. RedRailgun
    RedRailgun Guest
    I just set my language and region to English and United States, respectively to avail Xbox Live Gold, and play multiplayer games, it just works. But the problem is, Microsoft won't allow us to use our non-US Visa debit/credit card/PayPal accounts to buy
    in Microsoft Store.

What I only need is a way to bypass geo-location to buy from the US Microsoft Store.

P.S.: Philippines is not on the option when setting up the Xbox One in the first place, so I chose US.

RedRailgun, Nov 3, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: