Can't buy an item from the store.

Discus and support Can't buy an item from the store. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Title. Microsoft keeps claiming that either "they're not sure what happened" or that "they're having trouble processing (the) payment." I've not had... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DW2000-0002, Oct 18, 2020.

1. DW2000-0002
    DW2000-0002 Guest

Title. Microsoft keeps claiming that either "they're not sure what happened" or that "they're having trouble processing (the) payment." I've not had issues purchasing with this method before and I know the funds are available. Do I need to wait and try
    again later, or should I contact support now, or should I do something else?

:)

DW2000-0002, Oct 18, 2020
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

this is possible to buy anithing to another country on xbox one

unfortunately you can't buy from the UK store, if you are in Hungary. You can only purchase items offered in the store for your Country.
  3. napalm 31337 Win User

Codes

Sometimes items like this work and sometimes no, the question is different, if you are in the UK, why you want to buy it from the US store?

Without a valid payment method and billing address, you can't buy from store different from your home country.
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Pre-ordering GTA 5 Help

Your xbox live credit can only be used to buy items from the xbox live marketplace.

The Microsoft store is seperate from that which is why you can't use your credit to buy things from there.
  5. Hifsy15 Win User

How to buy vc

Go into MyPlayer store, find an item that you can't afford, try to buy it, then you will be able to press X to buy VC :)
  6. itzjustARTYOM Win User

Can't download items from the avatar store

Try to Redownload your profile on your dashboard , That usually Helps
Thema:

1. Can't buy an item from the store. - Similar Threads - Can't buy item

2. I can't buy any games on microsoft

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't buy any games on microsoft: I am trying to buy minecraft and for some reason I can't buy it. It says my account doesn't have access to it. I have a similar problem when I try to play halo infinite because I can't access the...
  3. Why can't I install minecraft deluxe edition on my windows 11 pc after buying?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I install minecraft deluxe edition on my windows 11 pc after buying?: So yesterday I bought Minecraft deluxe edition JAVA and Bedrock. As I proceeded to installation, it displays an error that it couldn't find connection towards the Microsoft Store. After signing in...
  4. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  5. I had minecraft for a while and now I suddenly can't play Java, it's asking for me to buy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had minecraft for a while and now I suddenly can't play Java, it's asking for me to buy...: I am trying to play Minecraft and it said before "you don't have gold/core" so I get it and now it says that I don't own the game. Meanwhile, I do. I need some clarification because I refuse to...
  6. Why i can't buy the 14 days of game pass by 1 €?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why i can't buy the 14 days of game pass by 1 €?: If i have redeemed on the past a 30 days by 1 € now i can't get this new offer or what? 07feba49-a860-4e7e-8a2d-b030ebff4ab0
  7. Why I can't buy a minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I can't buy a minecraft?: I just tried to buy a minecraft 67bee369-7aff-410e-990b-128c8a9b3ae4
  8. I Can't buy EAFC24 after playing the 10 hour free trial xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Can't buy EAFC24 after playing the 10 hour free trial xbox series x: The trial ended and i tried to buy the game from the microsoft store but it refused please help the sale ends in 3 days dbdadce8-675e-4d39-be81-d6653e4599f7
  9. Why can't I see the option to buy using the Microsoft account balance after I redeemed my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I see the option to buy using the Microsoft account balance after I redeemed my...: [img] [img] I bought a 25 dollar gift card and redeemed it in the store then I wanted to get my self some ea fc points but the option to buy with Microsoft account balance didn't show up its been...
  10. Can't buy an Avatar item.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy an Avatar item.: Hi there, I'm trying to buy an avatar item but i get the error: Sorry Your account is unable to make this type of purchase on xbox.com. Please complete this transaction from your xbox. I am...