Can't buy a Minecraft Realm - unable to connect to store

Discus and support Can't buy a Minecraft Realm - unable to connect to store in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi. When I try, I get a popup saying "We're unable to connect to the store. Maybe check your internet connection?". My connection is fine, as evidenced... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Ken996, Dec 8, 2018.

1. Ken996
    Ken996 Guest

Hi. When I try, I get a popup saying "We're unable to connect to the store. Maybe check your internet connection?". My connection is fine, as evidenced by the fact I'm posting here Can't buy a Minecraft Realm - unable to connect to store :) How can I fix this? I tried closing and reopening the game, rebooting,
    no dice.

:)

Ken996, Dec 8, 2018
  2. Iliketrains4202 Win User

Hello i just tried this and it didn’t work it still says the same error how can i fix this also the reply is being sent 1 week after 1.11 released i also play on windows 10 edition
  3. XBF Leslie D Win User

Hi Ken,

I'm sorry to hear this is happening. Are you playing on the Xbox One or a different device? Also if you haven't already I suggest for you to try to clear the console's MAC address as this will cause the console to restart and will refresh the network connection.

To clear the alternate MAC address(Network cache)on the Xbox One console follow these steps:

• Go toSettings
    • Select Network > Network Settings
    • Select the Advanced Settings
    • Next choose the Alternate MAC Address
    • Select clear and restart

Let us know how it goes.
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello!

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread. We will
    be more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues. Thank you again and happy gaming!
  5. Ken996 Win User

No, sorry maybe I posted in the wrong section. This is a PC with Windows 10. When I saw "Xbox for Windows 10" I assumed that was referring to the Xbox Live thing I signed into on my Windows 10 PC when I played Minecraft.
  6. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi Ken,

Thanks for replying to us. Your post is fine. This forum is for users of, not only our Xbox consoles, but of the Xbox App on Windows 10 devices as well, so you landed in the correct area. What you may want to try to get everything sorted out is running the

Windows App Troubleshooter
    . It should pick up on anything that may be going awry and sometimes it'll fix it for you, or provide the solution to the issue a bit more easily.

Go ahead and give it a try and please let us know the results! We'd love to hear back from you.

I hope this helps you out!
Thema:

1. Can't buy a Minecraft Realm - unable to connect to store - Similar Threads - Can't buy Minecraft

2. Why can't I install minecraft deluxe edition on my windows 11 pc after buying?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I install minecraft deluxe edition on my windows 11 pc after buying?: So yesterday I bought Minecraft deluxe edition JAVA and Bedrock. As I proceeded to installation, it displays an error that it couldn't find connection towards the Microsoft Store. After signing in...
  3. I had minecraft for a while and now I suddenly can't play Java, it's asking for me to buy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had minecraft for a while and now I suddenly can't play Java, it's asking for me to buy...: I am trying to play Minecraft and it said before "you don't have gold/core" so I get it and now it says that I don't own the game. Meanwhile, I do. I need some clarification because I refuse to...
  4. Why I can't buy a minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I can't buy a minecraft?: I just tried to buy a minecraft 67bee369-7aff-410e-990b-128c8a9b3ae4
  5. Can't get into my Minecraft account asking me to buy again.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get into my Minecraft account asking me to buy again.: Ive been in contact with Microsoft multiple times I dealt with supervisor Chris and Caimar that escalated my problem to get my account back I've had for 12 years and last time I've heard from...
  6. i can't buy minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i can't buy minecraft: whenever i start buying minecraft this error comes to me [img] a1197a44-2002-41b3-85dc-067cd40cd83c
  7. I can't buy Minecraft with paypal.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't buy Minecraft with paypal.: I can't buy minecraft with paypal, When i try to it just gives me a error : Pick a different way to pay We couldn't get authorization for this purchase. Pick another way to pay, or contact your...
  8. I can't buy minecraft java edition for windows.. Error message " we are having trouble...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy minecraft java edition for windows.. Error message " we are having trouble...: Yes i have tried 3 cards, i tried 2 different microsoft accounts, and i even tried my phone, my laptop, my pc another phone etc. Nothing works and even browsers, is minecraft disabled to buy?...
  9. Why can't i buy Minecraft in Lebanon ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't i buy Minecraft in Lebanon ?: i wanted to buy minecraft on my pc today, but when i launched minecraft.net it told me that it wasn't available in my country . I also tried buying it via the Xbox app but nothing is available and...
  10. Can't buy license minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy license minecraft: help me please. i can't buy minecraft, we use a ukrainian card and buy in denmark, it says that the card is blocked but it is not blocked. we called a friend from ukraine to try to buy minecraft...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft unable to connect to store

2. minecraft cant connect to store

3. cant buy minecraft realm

4. how to buy a realm in minecraft xbox,
  5. unable to connect to realm minecraft xbox,
  6. cannot buy realm in minecraft,
  7. i cant buy a realm on minecraft,
  8. cant buy realm in minecraft,
  9. unable to buy realm,
  10. try to buy realm in minecraft and it says check your internet,
  11. can you buy a minecraft realm with xbox money,