Can't buy a game, redeem codes can't even contact XBL

Discus and support Can't buy a game, redeem codes can't even contact XBL in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I tried buying a game and it wouldn't let me. So I bought the digital code on Amazon and I can't even redeem that. I tried contacting Online Support... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Slevin424, Sep 14, 2017.

1. Slevin424
    Slevin424 Guest

I tried buying a game and it wouldn't let me. So I bought the digital code on Amazon and I can't even redeem that. I tried contacting Online Support Chat but even THAT isn't working. The little pop-up window is blank, it doesn't even try loading. I'm surprised
    the Forums still work cause clearly nothing else is. If I missed the deadline to buy and downloading 2K18 pre-order I'm going to be mad.

:)

Slevin424, Sep 14, 2017
  2. MasTerKi3Z
    MasTerKi3Z Guest
    Wow can't even buy a game.

Try to buy the game on Microsoft Store for Xbox One games or Xbox Marketplace for Xbox 360 games

MasTerKi3Z, Sep 14, 2017
  3. Wow can't even buy a game.

I tryed every where to get morrowwind still can't buy on the xbox one keeps telling me the sever crash

CompliantHawk, Sep 14, 2017
  4. Can't buy a game, redeem codes can't even contact XBL

Hi there,

Have you tried using a different browser when doing the purchase/redemption/support contact? Did you try making the purchase through your console?

If you still need to contact support, you can go
    here
    for the number in your region.

Mistress Sara, Sep 15, 2017
  5. Mistress Sara Win User

Hi there,

Have you tried using a different browser when doing the purchase/redemption/support contact? Did you try making the purchase through your console?

If you still need to contact support, you can go
    here
    for the number in your region.
  6. BFAM BE WELLN10 Win User

Can't buy games or redeem codes

I just logged on it is working now
  7. Julian_ Win User

8. Julian_ Win User

9. denis97g Win User

there are some issues with xbox live. you should try later.
Thema:

1. Can't buy a game, redeem codes can't even contact XBL - Similar Threads - Can't buy game

2. I can't buy any games on microsoft

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't buy any games on microsoft: I am trying to buy minecraft and for some reason I can't buy it. It says my account doesn't have access to it. I have a similar problem when I try to play halo infinite because I can't access the...
  3. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  4. Why i can't buy the 14 days of game pass by 1 €?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why i can't buy the 14 days of game pass by 1 €?: If i have redeemed on the past a 30 days by 1 € now i can't get this new offer or what? 07feba49-a860-4e7e-8a2d-b030ebff4ab0
  5. Can't buy game pass on the website

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy game pass on the website: Hello I'm trying to buy game pass ultimate off of the store for the free 14 days and whenever I try to it just reverts me back to the home page. Any help? (I'm also using my phone to buy it)...
  6. I can't buy a game, it stays loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy a game, it stays loading: I need help buying the game I love so much, I have been experiencing this error for days. 3f2915ed-d8af-46fa-b58d-fff9734b617c
  7. Can't buy game using redeemed cards microsoft account money

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy game using redeemed cards microsoft account money: I have put £60 on my sons microsoft account through xbox cards bought at the shop and redeemed them successfully but can't use the balance to buy a game through microsoft store on the xbox...
  8. Why would I want to buy anything from those guys? They can't if their online games up and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why would I want to buy anything from those guys? They can't if their online games up and...: M/S Solitaire collection has been down more than up as of late. 705c8962-fc10-4c62-a70c-113864cb5539
  9. Can't buy a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy a game: My Xbox won't let me buy Jedi survivor I will click on ask a parent and my parents will accept the request but it still won't let me buy it and it says it's working on it but it has said that...
  10. In Microsoft Store, the games I want to buy have their descriptions grayed out so I can't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In Microsoft Store, the games I want to buy have their descriptions grayed out so I can't...: I have recently downloaded games from Microsoft Store, but today when I try to all the descriptions (including the "get" button) are grayed out. What's going on? babeac2c-a762-421d-ac61-bbdaa4564509