Can't buy 1 month EA Access

Discus and support Can't buy 1 month EA Access in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. Why I can't buy 1 month EA Access through Xbox One and Microsoft website? It says: Try that again. Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Niemirovsky, Mar 8, 2018.

1. Niemirovsky
    Niemirovsky Guest

Hi.

Why I can't buy 1 month EA Access through Xbox One and Microsoft website? It says: Try that again. Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help".

:)

Niemirovsky, Mar 8, 2018
  2. darkfarik
    darkfarik Guest
    не могу купить подписку EA access

Не могу купить подписку EA access пишет свяжитесь с службой поддержки microsoft,а так же не могу активировать код карты оплаты EA access на 1 месяц

Mod Translation from translate.bing.com

I can't buy an EA access is writing to contact Microsoft Support, and I can't redeem the EA Pay Card code for 1 month.

darkfarik, Mar 8, 2018
  3. X9Destro
    X9Destro Guest
    Can't redeem 62 DOLLAR membership code!

I have this problem too.. Can't redeem 12 month LIVE and 1 month EA Access..

X9Destro, Mar 8, 2018
  4. DominumStige
    DominumStige Guest

Hi!

At the moment there are problems with the EA Access app. We will have to wait for it to be resolved. You can check the status directly

here

DominumStige, Mar 8, 2018
  5. DominumStige Win User

Hi!

At the moment there are problems with the EA Access app. We will have to wait for it to be resolved. You can check the status directly

here
  6. X9Destro Win User

Can't redeem 62 DOLLAR membership code!

I have this problem too.. Can't redeem 12 month LIVE and 1 month EA Access..
  7. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

Is Battlefield Hardline single player worth £9.90 ?

8. StuartMT Win User

Lost EA access code after console update

Hey!! The promotion was inc when buying Fifa16 (Last year) . I ordered Fifa16 inc a free 1 month EA access code (which came through after the game was released , so i purchased a 1 month EA access to use with Fifa and the code that was supposed to come with
    the game i stored in my messages but it got deleted after a console update ( It's going back some month's so not sure if it is possible but would be great if you could) :) Thanx
  9. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate promo code PC

The EA access free month is console only?
    Yes. The PC version is called 'Origin Access' and is a different subscription service.

I know as I use both. No point buying something you can't use.
Thema:

1. Can't buy 1 month EA Access - Similar Threads - Can't buy month

2. I can't buy any games on microsoft

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't buy any games on microsoft: I am trying to buy minecraft and for some reason I can't buy it. It says my account doesn't have access to it. I have a similar problem when I try to play halo infinite because I can't access the...
  3. Why can't I install minecraft deluxe edition on my windows 11 pc after buying?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I install minecraft deluxe edition on my windows 11 pc after buying?: So yesterday I bought Minecraft deluxe edition JAVA and Bedrock. As I proceeded to installation, it displays an error that it couldn't find connection towards the Microsoft Store. After signing in...
  4. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  5. I had minecraft for a while and now I suddenly can't play Java, it's asking for me to buy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had minecraft for a while and now I suddenly can't play Java, it's asking for me to buy...: I am trying to play Minecraft and it said before "you don't have gold/core" so I get it and now it says that I don't own the game. Meanwhile, I do. I need some clarification because I refuse to...
  6. Why i can't buy the 14 days of game pass by 1 €?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why i can't buy the 14 days of game pass by 1 €?: If i have redeemed on the past a 30 days by 1 € now i can't get this new offer or what? 07feba49-a860-4e7e-8a2d-b030ebff4ab0
  7. Why I can't buy a minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I can't buy a minecraft?: I just tried to buy a minecraft 67bee369-7aff-410e-990b-128c8a9b3ae4
  8. I Can't buy EAFC24 after playing the 10 hour free trial xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Can't buy EAFC24 after playing the 10 hour free trial xbox series x: The trial ended and i tried to buy the game from the microsoft store but it refused please help the sale ends in 3 days dbdadce8-675e-4d39-be81-d6653e4599f7
  9. I can't buy the original star wars battlefront as a games with gold title this month,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy the original star wars battlefront as a games with gold title this month,...: For some reason I can't get the original star wars battlefront since it's a February games with gold title and after the see the price option it says that my account is unable to do this kind of...
  10. can't buy Xbox Live gold for 1 month i have 15.00$ in my account yet i can't. 80072741 error ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't buy Xbox Live gold for 1 month i have 15.00$ in my account yet i can't. 80072741 error ...: i can't buy gold keep on giving me an error please help i have 15.00$ in my account. 9cb73723-c774-4621-bcbe-09cf8e79ba94