Can’t but anything with my debit card enough though I have money on it

Discus and support Can’t but anything with my debit card enough though I have money on it in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I managed to but Fifa 18 after like 3 tries, but now anything I try to purchase anything like fifa points or 2k, or ww2 it gives me a try again message... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GhostlyCircle00, Nov 6, 2017.

1. Can’t but anything with my debit card enough though I have money on it

I managed to but Fifa 18 after like 3 tries, but now anything I try to purchase anything like fifa points or 2k, or ww2 it gives me a try again message but it never lets me actually buy it.

:)

GhostlyCircle00, Nov 6, 2017
  2. FIX YOUR SYSTEM!

no im using a visa debit card and i have nvr had any problems with the card..i even tried using another card and still had the same exact problem even though both accounts have more than enough money in them and work for anything else

spacecowboy44, Nov 6, 2017
  3. DjFrostbytee
    DjFrostbytee Guest
    I can’t get backwards compatible games with gold

For some reason I can’t get backwards compatible games with gold. I got a recent answer stating that I either need to have a debit/credit card or have an adult account to get free BC games with my gold membership. I have a debit card that I use to buy games
    off of the store, but I still can’t get BC games with gold. I’ve been trying for months but still couldn’t get one BC game. The only way I can get backwards compatible games is to buy them with money, but I can’t get them for free using my gold when the sales
    are going on. Please help.

DjFrostbytee, Nov 6, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

For help with billing issues, you'll want to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or Contact Us | Xbox Support

Smwutches, Nov 6, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

For help with billing issues, you'll want to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. spacecowboy44 Win User

FIX YOUR SYSTEM!

no im using a visa debit card and i have nvr had any problems with the card..i even tried using another card and still had the same exact problem even though both accounts have more than enough money in them and work for anything else
  7. Gamingtoast665 Win User

Pre ordered a game and now it says i haveto purchase it again and i have not been refunded

The money was taken from my account when i purchased it months ago though and i payed with a debit card
  8. oOUTSIDERo62 Win User

Paypal problems

I would check with paypal to be certain there is not a lock on your account for some reason. It could also be that there was not enough money in the account to pay for the membership, or that the credit card/debit card tied to the account has expired.
  9. FPS BEER Win User

How the [Removed] can I remove my debit card from my account?!!!

Well forgive me but im a little mad at the fact that xbox is charging a debit card with no money in the account without my permission, and i cant even remove the debit card. I want to simple remove the fricken thing, I cant even add a gold code i have to
    renew my membership because my account has been suspended since a payment went through when there is no money on my debit card
Thema:

1. Can’t but anything with my debit card enough though I have money on it - Similar Threads - Can’t anything debit

2. I can’t click on anything, wrote down the information in the details.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t click on anything, wrote down the information in the details.: Hello, I can't open anything on my xbox if I click a it notices it but it does nothing, I’ve tried to press down the Xbox button on the console for 10 seconds, reconnected power source waited 10...
  3. Controller turns on game then can’t do anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller turns on game then can’t do anything: Controller new batteries turns on game then can’t do anything 048d280d-2ccb-44b1-b1c1-143145becd45
  4. Any suggestions on how to get an error code fixed. I can’t do anything just keeps coming...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any suggestions on how to get an error code fixed. I can’t do anything just keeps coming...: I turn my xbox on and I get an error e102 message come up. I’ve tried all the resets and an offline update it suggested but nothing working. Any suggestions? d9d66011-87bd-4f37-b5a9-783b5138db12
  5. How do I turn on push to talk on my Xbox I’ve been looking but can’t seem to find anything...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I turn on push to talk on my Xbox I’ve been looking but can’t seem to find anything...: Help me ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Games and gaming / Xbox on Windows*** eac6c6cd-29bb-46fa-a309-9a4c5f59da38
  6. My friend’s xbox account got hacked, and no one can’t do anything about it

in XBoX Accessibility
    My friend’s xbox account got hacked, and no one can’t do anything about it: My friend’s xbox account got compromised, he can’t do anything about it because he can’t log in and you cant report another account getting compromised. What do we do?...
  7. I can’t buy anything on the Minecraft marketplace

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t buy anything on the Minecraft marketplace: Hi, so, every time I try to buy something on the Minecraft marketplace, it keeps saying sorry, we couldn’t complete your purchase. Maybe check your internet connection? And I see it all the time!...
  8. Can’t install anything on my asus computer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t install anything on my asus computer: Hi, I need some advice regarding windows 11 pro, I can’t install anything on my Asus gaming pc can’t install updates, can’t install iTunes I got ea install and install paradise burnout but that’s...
  9. How do you turn if things if you can’t see anything

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you turn if things if you can’t see anything: I turned on my Xbox for the first time today and all I see are 3 colors red, black, and purple and when I tried to go to settings to cage stuff I could read it I tried everything to figure out...
  10. I can’t buy literally anything it says I have to ask a parent but they get nothing what...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t buy literally anything it says I have to ask a parent but they get nothing what...: I go to buy something in fortnite but it says ask for permission and I do and it does NOTHING. I really want to get something with my card but it won’t let me. I am pretty frustrated with this so...