Can't broadcast audio from Xbox App on Phone?

Discus and support Can't broadcast audio from Xbox App on Phone? in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I'm not sure if this is something that's an issue because I don't know how to do it or because it's just something that hasn't been designed to be... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by eriennexton, May 1, 2021.

1. eriennexton
    eriennexton Guest

I'm not sure if this is something that's an issue because I don't know how to do it or because it's just something that hasn't been designed to be doable. But my friend is trying to stream through his Xbox, and since the Xbox Party has a lot of echoing issues on my computer I decided to try my phone. It works a lot better on my phone, however, my voice is not heard on his stream even though he can hear my voice. Apparently there's meant to be some thing like...where I can allow my audio to be broadcasted? But if that's an option somewhere I sure can't find it.

Help?

:)

eriennexton, May 1, 2021
  2. XBF Meryem R Win User

3. Qwertei Win User

Can't join a party chat streaming

Launch The Twitch App - broadcast - broadcast settings - Mic Audio (Checked off) - Include my party audio.
  4. Boardz WP Win User

How do I set up Audio on the XBox with Mixer?

You can broadcast then it will show audio for the mixer livestream app
  5. XBF-JoannaDark Win User

Party chat on mobile app not working with Twitch:

Hello, everyone,

I hope you are doing well today. Welcome to the Xbox Community. Thank you for reaching out to Xbox Forums. We understand that many users are attempting to broadcast their party chat audio via their Twitch broadcast.

In order to broadcast party chat audio, you will need to enable this feature in the Guide when broadcasting via Twitch. Once enabled, each participant in the party will then have the option to opt-in to their audio being broadcast. The additional party members will need to be on an Xbox console or using party chat via Gamebar on PC. There is currently no option for users on the Xbox mobile app to allow their party chat audio to be broadcasted.

I have also included links to recent updates using the Twitch app on Xbox. Please take a look for further details

Xbox Broadcasting: With the latest Microsoft Xbox update, streamers will no longer need the Twitch App on Xbox to broadcast and can instead go live in less time by broadcasting directly from their Xbox console. This update will begin rolling out November 16th and will be available to all streamers by the end of 2022.

How to live stream on Xbox: To stream from a live streaming provider on Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One, download the app for the provider you want to use. Press the Xbox button  to open the guide and select Store > Apps. Find and select the app, and then select Install.

If you are still experiencing issues after using the supported platforms, please let me know and we can continue to investigate the issue.

Thanks,
  6. XBF-JoannaDark Win User

In game chat for twitch

Hello, everyone,

I hope you are doing well today. Welcome to the Xbox Community. Thank you for reaching out to Xbox Forums. We understand that many users are attempting to broadcast their party chat audio via their Twitch broadcast.

In order to broadcast party chat audio, you will need to enable this feature in the Guide when broadcasting via Twitch. Once enabled, each participant in the party will then have the option to opt-in to their audio being broadcast. The additional party members will need to be on an Xbox console or using party chat via Gamebar on PC. There is currently no option for users on the Xbox mobile app to allow their party chat audio to be broadcasted.

I have also included links to recent updates using the Twitch app on Xbox. Please take a look for further details

Xbox Broadcasting: With the latest Microsoft Xbox update, streamers will no longer need the Twitch App on Xbox to broadcast and can instead go live in less time by broadcasting directly from their Xbox console. This update will begin rolling out November 16th and will be available to all streamers by the end of 2022.

How to live stream on Xbox: To stream from a live streaming provider on Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One, download the app for the provider you want to use. Press the Xbox button  to open the guide and select Store > Apps. Find and select the app, and then select Install.

If you are still experiencing issues after using the supported platforms, please let me know and we can continue to investigate the issue.

Thanks,
Thema:

1. Can't broadcast audio from Xbox App on Phone? - Similar Threads - Can't broadcast audio

2. friend can't include their audio into my broadcast through the xbox app on phone

in XboX Insiders
    friend can't include their audio into my broadcast through the xbox app on phone: ok so. i have a friend that plays ps4 and game chat audio doesnt pick up on my stream (im xbox one s streaming on twitch) so he downloaded the xbox app on his phone so that i could add him into a...
  3. I need help my Xbox box one keep telling me that I can't broadcast while a video app is running

in XboX Insiders
    I need help my Xbox box one keep telling me that I can't broadcast while a video app is running: submitted by /u/wardbey [link] [comments]
  4. why can't i broadcast gameplay on windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    why can't i broadcast gameplay on windows 10: hello i went to my Xbox one piracy and online safety and broadcast Gameplay is always set to block i switch it to allow than it sets to block again and i don't know why....
  5. je n'arrive pas diffuser [Translate - I can't broadcast]

in XBoX on Consoles
    je n'arrive pas diffuser [Translate - I can't broadcast]: bonjour, je n'arrive pas a diffuser car mon compte est un compte enfant donc j'aimerais passer mon compte enfant en adulte pour diffuser mais je n'y arrive pas. je me suis connecté sur un compte...
  6. Can't hear audio in broadcast

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't hear audio in broadcast: Hello, everyone! So, I recently started a gaming blog and YouTube channel but - It's hard to make interesting YouTube videos without audio... I can't record or broadcast AND hear the audio......
  7. Why can't we take screenshots or record dvr / Twitch Broadcast - Elder Scrolls Online Beta?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't we take screenshots or record dvr / Twitch Broadcast - Elder Scrolls Online Beta?: So I realize the game is not live but I'm able to launch the game and go play with the launcher. I want a screenshot of the logo with the smoke in the background but it appears to be disabled for...
  8. I can't broadcast

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't broadcast: When i try begin "broadcasting" not happen anything... someone know why? a47f908c-6ed6-4e77-bd7e-dd443bf06483
  9. Can't stream or broadcast videos through XBOX on windows 10, so I'm no longer going to use ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't stream or broadcast videos through XBOX on windows 10, so I'm no longer going to use ...: I've tried going through other recommendations in forums like refreshing security settings in Apps, and checking windows privacy settings. I've never streamed anything and apparently I'm never...
  10. I can't broadcast because I need a parent account to activate it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't broadcast because I need a parent account to activate it.: Well I can't change my privacy settings to be able to broadcast my games on Xbox One. The message pops up stating that it's a child account and I must sign into a Parents account and go to family...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. How to include audio on Xbox app mobile