cant boot minecraft with the error code 0x89235107

Discus and support cant boot minecraft with the error code 0x89235107 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; cant seem to boot Minecraft when i try to even boot it it tries to log in for me with none of my details and says Xbox live cant be accessed with the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ben Routley, Dec 19, 2023.

1. Ben Routley
    Ben Routley Guest

cant seem to boot Minecraft when i try to even boot it it tries to log in for me with none of my details and says Xbox live cant be accessed with the error code 0x89235107 i have reinstalled xbox and minecraft i have also repaired both I've changed Microsoft account and logged into Xbox with the correct information but hasnet worked ive spoken to the xbox live team for 2 hours and they tried all their troubleshooting but nothing worked and they sent me here

:)

Ben Routley, Dec 19, 2023
  2. MarvinaPerez Win User

Hello, if you think that I have already tried all the solutions and it doesn't work, then it is possible that the PC needs a technical check, if that is the problem, let me know, happy day.
  3. Ben Routley Win User

i have tried this already unfortunately aswel as multiple times but doesnt seem to work ive tried everything that ive seen online i think it must be a pc problem thanks for the help but nope its not that
  4. MarvinaPerez Win User

Hi Ben R, my name is Marvina and I will be happy to help you.

I'm sorry you have this problem, researching on the internet I was able to find that in the forum, the independent advisor Gerardo, recommends the following steps for a solution.

He remembers in advance that this is a public support forum for the Xbox community, which means that we are players like you, we are not employees of Xbox or Microsoft.

Please try resetting the Xbox app, the Microsoft Store, and your Minecraft Launcher as follows:

1. Press the Windows + I keys on your keyboard to open Windows Settings and click "Applications."

2. Find the application called "Xbox" and select it, then click on "Advanced Options" and then on "Reset" and confirm the process, do the same for the application called "Microsoft Store" and for the one called "Minecraft Launcher" .

3. Restart your PC and check if the problem is fixed.

Information source (credits):
    https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/daa1e049-28be-4d0b-9eda-495aa988ad72

I hope to be of great help to solve your problem.

Best regards,
    Marvina.
  5. Arjun Patel1 Win User

Error Code (0x89235107)

Sorry, the video I linked earlier was the wrong one. I actually followed the steps of this video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfmsBZof4UY)

I tried following the three steps you listed below and unfortunately it was not able to solve my problem.
  6. envy0xc0 Win User

Error Code 0x89235107

Hello, yes I have a game pass, I did as you recommended, it did not help, the error is the same. I noticed one oddity, I can not access account.xbox.com, writes: An error occurred while processing your request.
    [​IMG]
Thema:

1. cant boot minecraft with the error code 0x89235107 - Similar Threads - cant boot minecraft

2. Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account: I own an xbox account the age of the account is 15 but im having trouble linking a discord account will i not be able or am i doing something wrong f7eac7e5-6db7-4bff-8e64-902d6af216d1
  3. Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses: im on xbox app and my friend said they couldnt hear me on the stream, what do i do to fix that or yall need to fix that ed144e69-1906-4ec9-b3f0-8f56b74d453a
  4. Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?: About 4 days ago out of the blue my Xbox One S wouldn’t connect to the internet (I have an Ethernet cable and no wireless internet in range to be able to connect to.) when I would try and test the...
  5. When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...: Help? Trying to re- add my sons friend so he can play minecraft with him but we keep getting a message saying " we cant save your changes right now try again in a while " after we've approved it ?...
  6. Why cant I see the 50 dollar xbox reward

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I see the 50 dollar xbox reward: Ive had a prolonging issue for several months that I have ignored thinking it was just some tiny issue i would not have to deal with next time i checked. However my xbox messages me that i can...
  7. cant access secure boot its all grayed out EVERYTHING

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant access secure boot its all grayed out EVERYTHING: cannot access secure boot i wanted to put it on so i can play valorant but i cant its fully grayed out i have an ASUS tuf gaming f15 laptop if that helps i will provide a picture if needed...
  8. I cant boot up my series x with my controllers when i power down the series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant boot up my series x with my controllers when i power down the series x: I power down the series x with the control and once it shuts down this way, It needs to be started again using the hardware power button, as it no longer starts automatically starts when a paired...
  9. Cant boot stuck on e102 and need a copy of latest dash to do usb update

in XboX Insiders
    Cant boot stuck on e102 and need a copy of latest dash to do usb update: Getting e102 on power up ... looking to get a copy of the latest dash to do usb update part of the preview program skip ahead .. can anyone help? submitted by /u/Gunnersxbox [link] [comments]
  10. I cant boot up low res mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant boot up low res mode: So i noticed this, everytime i plug of my xbox ones hdmi, i get the blank screen on power up thingy I faced this problem before and found the low res boot But now when i try and boot it up in...