Can't become an ambassador (but eligible)

Discus and support Can't become an ambassador (but eligible) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; For some reason, every time I go to the apply page for xbox ambassadors, it says I'm eligible, but when I click "Apply," it directs me to an error... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by VapidTripod7147, Mar 4, 2014.

  1. Can't become an ambassador (but eligible)


    For some reason, every time I go to the apply page for xbox ambassadors, it says I'm eligible, but when I click "Apply," it directs me to an error message. Can anyone help me?

    :)
     
    VapidTripod7147, Mar 4, 2014
    #1
  2. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    I got reported and now I can't sign up to become a Xbox ambassador, how long do I need to wait?

    Sorry but once you've had any enforcement action on your account you are not eligible to become an ambassador.
     
    Daft Badger, Mar 4, 2014
    #2
  3. kingvas78
    kingvas78 Guest
    cannot apply to be ambassador

    It should be a minimum of 15000 GS to become eligible to even apply to become ambassador
     
    kingvas78, Mar 4, 2014
    #3
  4. Kiesey
    Kiesey Guest

    Can't become an ambassador (but eligible)

    What is the error message you receive when you apply for the Ambassador program?
     
    Kiesey, Mar 4, 2014
    #4
  5. kingvas78 Win User

    cannot apply to be ambassador

    It should be a minimum of 15000 GS to become eligible to even apply to become ambassador
  6. Daft Badger Win User

    I got reported and now I can't sign up to become a Xbox ambassador, how long do I need to wait?

    Sorry but once you've had any enforcement action on your account you are not eligible to become an ambassador.
  7. hobblejp Win User

    2 new Adult aimed Kinect games coming

    ^The great comedy fact is I don't think I'm even eligible to become an ambassador at any point in the future.
  8. Kiesey Win User

    Can't become an ambassador (but eligible)

    What is the error message you receive when you apply for the Ambassador program?
  9. Smwutches Win User

    1st ever comms ban

    The 1 year requirement is only for joining. Once you become an ambassador you are removed from the program if you are given an enforcement action and are no longer eligible to rejoin.
Thema:

Can't become an ambassador (but eligible)

Loading...
  1. Can't become an ambassador (but eligible) - Similar Threads - Can't become ambassador

  2. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  3. Can't see the "Claim digital license" option

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't see the "Claim digital license" option: I'm trying to claim the digital license for Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One) but the option isn't showing up. I'm on Preview Omega, and I just had an update today, showing up on latest but here's the...
  4. I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X: I'm currently using an Xbox Series X. I installed the Xbox Insider Hub for the first time today, and it says that "This console is in the Preview Omega ring." In the Manage section, it shows:...
  5. Alpha ring Can't play physical discs

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha ring Can't play physical discs: Hey everyone. I haven't tried to play a physical game in a long while. However with the new disc to digital starting I wanted to try it out. When I put a disc in nothing happens. Literally...
  6. Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...

    in XboX Insiders
    Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...: I've noticed games diapering for a bit now and wanna know if it's happening to anyone else cause before it started happening I had like what 450 odd games earlier today I had 359 now it's at 360...
  7. Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games....
  8. Cloud gaming test, can't install game now

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud gaming test, can't install game now: Alpha skip ahead. Ultimate subscription active. Pretty sure I have the update to test the new cloud gaming tier/feature. However, now when I try to install a game, the only option I have is to...
  9. I can't find the user-created Xbox Clubs.

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't find the user-created Xbox Clubs.: But have the Clubs been removed? I can only find the official game ones. submitted by /u/Whyenott_ [link] [comments]
  10. I can't find Microsoft link to become a marketplace creater partner

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't find Microsoft link to become a marketplace creater partner: Please help me to become marketplace creater partner e8889b40-7acb-480d-9b5a-8b3403da4342