Cant be heard on brand new stealth 600 wireless headset

Discus and support Cant be heard on brand new stealth 600 wireless headset in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Cannot get a new wireless headset to work on child' s xbox 1S . Tried for 7 hours today. So done every single troubleshoot their is. Its NOT FAULTY as... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by stephannieK, Dec 27, 2019.

1. stephannieK
    stephannieK Guest

Cannot get a new wireless headset to work on child' s xbox 1S .
    Tried for 7 hours today. So done every single troubleshoot their is.
    Its NOT FAULTY as bought 2 ...... 1 for each child.
    But they both worked on the 2 seperate consoles for 5 minutes ......
    Then both stopped working.
    Then about 6 hrs later 1 is now fully working but the other can only hear game but not hear anyone.
    Mega mega upset children today of all days.
    Its NOT muted as headset doesnt have that function.
    All settings on xbox are spot on as the 2 xbox console's sit side by side so we have checked and triple checked !
    Have been begging for help all day long on social media but given its xmas day no one has been able to help.
    Help make our children smile please

:)

stephannieK, Dec 27, 2019
  2. stephannieK Win User

We have tried them both in each console.

They both worked immediatey for 5 or so mins.

Then stopped.

Husband is adamant its Fortnite.

But we do not understand why it worked then didnt.

Then 5 or so hours later ..... this is with us trying all troubleshooting over the 5 hours !!!!

One worked with an echo.

The other ..... only hear game but not each other.

Nothing changed and because the 2 consoles are side by side LITERALLY !!

All settings are exactly the same as each other.
  3. AridLizard Win User

there are 2 places to check for the Headset volume settings.

there is a Chat Mixer which sets up the mix of game and chat volume balance and there are the audio settings.

do both headsets work on the Xbox that 1 works on?

if they do, pair the controller from the Xbox they don't work on with the Xbox they do work on and see if both headsets work on that controller.

if they do try both controllers and headsets on the Xbox they weren't working on.

if they don't then it should help narrow it down to the Xbox, 1 of the controllers or 1 of the headsets.

you may have to get a Headset Adapter https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/accessories/stereo-headset-set-up-troubleshoot
    or see if you can get a repair/replacement on the faulty item.
  4. Plathos Win User

What is the Best Xbox Headset?

I have had the xbox one stereo headset.. To be honest the build quality feels cheap and the sound quality isn't the best. I have recently upgraded to a Turtle Beach Stealth 600 headset which sounds much better and is totally wireless.
    That's what I heard. But thanks for your opinion.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Does using the Xbox Wireless Headset on Windows 10 with the Xbox Wireless Adapter USB improve quality compared to Bluetooth?

Cant say anything about xbox wireless headsets but indo have a headset that conforms to the standards that they use

The turtlebeaches stealth recon 600 gen 2 but on xbox which they support all the same tech as they do meet ms specs

I can confirm I dont notice any lag
  6. waldo15a Win User

Xbox one X headset compatability

Thema:

1. Cant be heard on brand new stealth 600 wireless headset - Similar Threads - Cant heard brand

2. Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account: I own an xbox account the age of the account is 15 but im having trouble linking a discord account will i not be able or am i doing something wrong f7eac7e5-6db7-4bff-8e64-902d6af216d1
  3. Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses: im on xbox app and my friend said they couldnt hear me on the stream, what do i do to fix that or yall need to fix that ed144e69-1906-4ec9-b3f0-8f56b74d453a
  4. Cant be heard audio chat glitch with COD warzone party leader leader glitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant be heard audio chat glitch with COD warzone party leader leader glitch: All of December i have not been able to be heard, i have 2 new headsets and controllers. I share my console and the only one with this issue in my household. It gets weirder this audio glitch...
  5. I heard that you can get Unturned Beta from the Xbox Insider app. I cant see it in there....

in XboX Insiders
    I heard that you can get Unturned Beta from the Xbox Insider app. I cant see it in there....: . submitted by /u/AgonizedBus96 [link] [comments]
  6. Cant be heard in party chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant be heard in party chat: Hello all I need help with headset, when im in party chat, i can hear others buy they cant hear me, controller is up to date, its not on mute, and ive put in new batteries, its the same problem...
  7. No headset sound in or out, either way. Cant hear or be heard at all!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    No headset sound in or out, either way. Cant hear or be heard at all!!!: Ok about a month or 2 ago, my sons headset just stopped communicating. He could hear others in the party but could not be heard through the headset. We went through support, tried a new mic, new...
  8. Cant be heard in parties.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant be heard in parties.: Ok i just got unbanned about 2 hours ago and i cant hear anyone in parties but i see my circle moving when i speak but my friends cant hear me at all and ive tried many solutions and nothing seems...
  9. I can hear my Friends But cant be heard

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can hear my Friends But cant be heard: So I was playing the Smite beta last night talking to some friends in a party... Or so I thought. At some point my mic stopped working. I can hear my friends but they cant hear me. I then tried...
  10. In xbox party chat I cant be heard but the circle lights up and I can hear people, help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    In xbox party chat I cant be heard but the circle lights up and I can hear people, help?: So in Xbox party chat my headset works fine in skype, but once i joined a party I could hear everybody, but no one could hear me, even though that chat indicator light was coming on. I don't know...