Cant be heard in party chat

Discus and support Cant be heard in party chat in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello all I need help with headset, when im in party chat, i can hear others buy they cant hear me, controller is up to date, its not on mute, and ive... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Da Fa1coner, Jan 8, 2017.

1. Da Fa1coner
    Da Fa1coner Guest

Hello all I need help with headset, when im in party chat, i can hear others buy they cant hear me, controller is up to date, its not on mute, and ive put in new batteries, its the same problem plugged into adaptor and without adaptor. Privacy settings
    are normal default.. Ive used my headset plugged into my phone and made a call, the mic works perfectly fine. ive tried so many things to get it to work but still cant be heard, any help would be much appreciated..

:)

Da Fa1coner, Jan 8, 2017
  2. Xbox One Stereo Headset Mic Not Working for Party Chat

In party chat my green light shows me speaking...in skype I can be heard...but in party chat in and out of game I cant be heard..but can hear everyone....nit a happy bunny..been 3 weeks now

ShadowREVENGE, Jan 8, 2017
  3. Merlin4421
    Merlin4421 Guest
    Will Xbox One players be able to play online with Xbox 360 players when playing Ghosts, Titan Fall, etc...?

[quote user="ArmyMedic75"]

Nope you cant even chat with people on the 360

[/quote]

I've heard you may be able to party chat with them when they do the 360 dash update.

Merlin4421, Jan 8, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: