Cant be heard in parties.

Discus and support Cant be heard in parties. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ok i just got unbanned about 2 hours ago and i cant hear anyone in parties but i see my circle moving when i speak but my friends cant hear me at all... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ItsSoVeryFluffy, May 22, 2016.

1. Cant be heard in parties.

Ok i just got unbanned about 2 hours ago and i cant hear anyone in parties but i see my circle moving when i speak but my friends cant hear me at all and ive tried many solutions and nothing seems to be working ive tried joining parties on xbox on windows
    but i still have the same issues i dont know what to do and i really could use some support.

:)

ItsSoVeryFluffy, May 22, 2016
  2. Da Fa1coner
    Da Fa1coner Guest
    Cant be heard in party chat

Hello all I need help with headset, when im in party chat, i can hear others buy they cant hear me, controller is up to date, its not on mute, and ive put in new batteries, its the same problem plugged into adaptor and without adaptor. Privacy settings
    are normal default.. Ive used my headset plugged into my phone and made a call, the mic works perfectly fine. ive tried so many things to get it to work but still cant be heard, any help would be much appreciated..

Da Fa1coner, May 22, 2016
  3. Freyr Omega
    Freyr Omega Guest
    no game volume through headset

i can hear the conversation in the Xbox parties, but no sound from the game or notifications can be heard.

Freyr Omega, May 22, 2016
  4. Cant be heard in parties.

FearedNightmare, May 23, 2016
  5. elTACO3
    elTACO3 Guest
    I'm having the exact same issue...

elTACO3, May 23, 2016
  6. Same here. I'll try it and see if it works..

Silver Renamon, Jun 18, 2016
  7. Nope. It would be nice if they could restore privileges correctly like they promise too so we wouldn't need to deal with customer support.

Silver Renamon, Jun 18, 2016
  8. Cant be heard in parties.

for me it says my privacy settings are closed but when i check the setttings it says that it is open. can you guys help me?

CABOOSE blue hi, Jun 19, 2016
  9. I suggest you all make a new post with information on your issue so that troubleshooting can be focused on each individual one of you.

FearedNightmare, Oct 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Cant be heard in parties.