Can't approve XBox account for a child who already has a Microsoft Account on Windows 10.

Discus and support Can't approve XBox account for a child who already has a Microsoft Account on Windows 10. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/xbox-child-profile/a26776ee-a955-40ef-b625-af2c580c44c5 have... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Pxtl, Aug 3, 2020.

1. Pxtl
    Pxtl Guest

Can't approve XBox account for a child who already has a Microsoft Account on Windows 10.

I

• https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/xbox-child-profile/a26776ee-a955-40ef-b625-af2c580c44c5
    have

• https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/error-with-parental-consent-xbox-live-profile-for/d80cc754-86da-46c3-94df-937b6230c358
    this

• https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/xbox-live-cannot-approve-child-account/df4da21c-ba9a-44b7-8e98-8a1a6ed7ecd8
    bug

• https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/xbox-live-cannot-approve-child-account/7de2511f-cfb8-4312-a346-de3e89f9a565

I want to set up my daughter Gracie with an Xbox account so she can use the Epic Store without having to manage yet-another-set-of-credentials. I do not have an Xbox One. I have a Windows 10 machine. Exactly like the other 5 forum
    posts above. My daughter already has a Microsoft account and is part of my Microsoft Family. Exactly like the other 5 forum posts above.

I have already created an Xbox account for my son. When I look at the Xbox family website, I see his account, but not my daughter Gracie. When I look at the Microsoft Family website, I see my entire family including my daughters.

Is there any way to get this info to the actual QA or development people in charge of XBox account management? This is obviously a bug in their system and it's ridiculous to keep people running in circles on it.

:)

Pxtl, Aug 3, 2020
  2. cuz77 Win User

When will ScreenTime feature (replacement for family timer on 360) become active on Xbox One?

Has there been any updates to this? I can't believe that Xbox One does not simply follow the child account screen time settings in my Microsoft account? I can limit this on my Windows 10 computers but not on my Xbox One that is now running Windows 10?
  3. VibroPlex Win User

I cannot access my xbox live account

Please collect this info:

1) Microsoft Account (always in the form of an email address, formely called the Windows Live ID) for the Child Account

2) Parental Microsoft Account which appears when the child tries to approve the Terms of Use

Then call your national support number; in the US & Canada, it's 800-4MY-XBOX.
  4. Mister Cazador Win User

Block Fortnight on X Box

5. Xarcies Win User

Lifting Parental Controls

This issue is that you can't promote the child account without approval from the parent account.
  6. Jimho Win User

Xbox Live signup is currently unavailable..

10 days later- it's now over a month and nothing from Microsoft- no emails, no follow up, and still looking at "XBOX Live Signup UNAVAILABLE on the console, and online, I can't accept TOU for my kid's account (it keeps looping asking for parental approval
    and I keep trying to approve it) . I could understand a few days but now this has become a problem beyond the console as my child can't access their xbox account on her tablet either. Id be happy to completely delete the gamertag but it won't let me do that
    till I accept TOU. Obviously there's a problem - unfortunate and unacceptable that Microsoft is just leaving us hanging.
Thema:

1. Can't approve XBox account for a child who already has a Microsoft Account on Windows 10. - Similar Threads - Can't approve account

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  4. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  5. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  6. did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...: did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each other f5fed898-2f87-4e6a-9f9a-116c71c17ba6
  7. I can't open Xbox app on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't open Xbox app on pc: When ever I try to open Xbox app on pc the app just keep crashing while booting I deleted the app 3 times and tried to re install it and delete all Xbox app services nothing happened...
  8. I can't post to Xbox LFG

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't post to Xbox LFG: While playing Destiny 2 I'm unable to make or respond to LFG posts using the Xbox system. I've unplugged, wiped the cache, confirmed my communication and multiplayer settings are set to 'allow'...
  9. Why can't we stream on YouTube straight from Xbox?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't we stream on YouTube straight from Xbox?: Look Xbox does let us stream straight from our consoles to twitch and other services that makes you pay to stream from the console to YouTube which is really unfair. I did try to post a similar...
  10. Why can't I approve my son's (8yrs old) sign into Minecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I approve my son's (8yrs old) sign into Minecraft?: I am trying to login on behalf of my son (8yrs old) so that he can play minecraft online with his friend. However, every time I try, I receive an error message "It's not you it's us". Please do...