Can't Apply to be an Ambassador "You must have a Gold account to join this ...

Discus and support Can't Apply to be an Ambassador "You must have a Gold account to join this ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi there, Even though I currently have an Xbox Live Gold account, it seems persistent in the fact that I don't. Anyone have a solution?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by M0bert, Dec 1, 2014.

1. M0bert
    M0bert Guest

Hi there,

Even though I currently have an Xbox Live Gold account, it seems persistent in the fact that I don't. Anyone have a solution?

:)

M0bert, Dec 1, 2014
  2. Cannot apply for Ambassador

Me to when I try to apply to become a Community Ambassador, It say " You do not currently qualify for: Community Ambassador, You must have a Gold account to join this Specialization." Which I do have gold.

USARMYMILITARY, Dec 1, 2014
  3. Ripfactor
    Ripfactor Guest
    Ambassador Program

Hi was trying to apply over at the ambassadors.xbox.com and it says I can't apply because "You must have a Gold account to join this Specialization." I have a gold account , renewed when I got the Xbox One 11/22 so wondering if this is an error or if it
    (the site) needs more time to reflect.

Ripfactor, Dec 1, 2014
  4. Eggnogga
    Eggnogga Guest

You're a Gold member now, at least it shows you are.

Eggnogga, Dec 2, 2014
  5. USARMYMILITARY Win User

Cannot apply for Ambassador

Me to when I try to apply to become a Community Ambassador, It say " You do not currently qualify for: Community Ambassador, You must have a Gold account to join this Specialization." Which I do have gold.
  6. ToF Drew Win User

Can't Join Ambassador Program?

You must also meet all of the other requirements to join the Ambassador program.

You must be at least 13 or older.

You must have no policy enforcement taken on your account.

Have a valid Xbox live gold membership.

And you should receive an email saying if you were accepted into the ambassador program or not.
  7. Vash Reckless Win User

XBL Gold Not Displaying on Ambassador Program Application

I renewed Gold on the 19th. Under my account settings it shows I'm golden. I'm just told this:

You do not currently qualify for:

Ambassador

Description

Terms

You must have a Gold account to join this Specialization.
  8. Internet Expert Win User

Xbox Live Ambassador Permission Denied

The eligibility requirements of the Ambassador program are as follows:

• You must be at least 17 years of age or older.
    • You must have at least 1500 Gamerscore.
    • You must have an active Xbox Live Gold Membership.
    • You must have no prior Enforcement actions against your account.
  9. Internet Expert Win User

id like to become an xbox live ambassador

Ambassador
    eligibility requirements
    are as follows:

• You must be at least 17 years of age or older
    • You must have at least 1500 Gamerscore
    • You must have an active Xbox Live Gold Membership
    • You must have no prior Enforcement actions against your account
    If you have suspensions on your Enforcement record, you are unfortunately unable to join the Xbox Ambassadors program. There are no exceptions.

As ngocphi mentioned, you are still welcome to help out others on the forums.
Thema:

1. Can't Apply to be an Ambassador "You must have a Gold account to join this ... - Similar Threads - Can't Apply Ambassador

2. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  3. Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console: I've tried absolutely everything possible, clearing Xbox 360 cache, deleting and redownloading the profile, it doesn't give me an error code, just tells me to go here, I'm clueless and without...
  4. Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...: I am paying for Game Pass, but can't install large games because the 18TB Seagate Exos x18 7200RPM HDD is for some reason disliked by Microsoft, Xbox, or Game Pass. I purchased such a huge drive...
  5. Can't message

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't message: Can't message to other gamers 940583d9-eb4b-45d7-8ffe-8fff61521ad6
  6. Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.: I have been trying to log into my account for a couple of days now and I still cant get in. It keeps telling me im not connected to the internet but my router is working fine. I have tried...
  7. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  8. Can't add a payment method fix

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't add a payment method fix: At first you need to change your country/region to Germany. And you need to type this address while adding a payment method: Address Line 1: Boylstoin St. Postal code: 01605 City: Worcester...
  9. i have a £10 gift card I can't redeem it

in XBoX on Windows
    i have a £10 gift card I can't redeem it: i have got a Xbox gift card it won't redeem 8f77ffb3-395b-4b97-9dfc-4f450ab0b061
  10. Can't sing in Xbox network for Sea Of Thieves.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sing in Xbox network for Sea Of Thieves.: Hi, operating on Windows 11 and I used to play SOT 1-2 years ago through Steam and now I'm getting the "You must be signed in to the Xbox network to play Sea of Thieves. Please sign in and try...