Can't answer to open case review - case review window doesn't pop up

Discus and support Can't answer to open case review - case review window doesn't pop up in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I cant reply to the open case with my account. My gamer tag is "inferno andi". The status of the case is "need Info". I can't access the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GloomyCartoon89, May 4, 2018.

1. Can't answer to open case review - case review window doesn't pop up

I cant reply to the open case with my account.

My gamer tag is "inferno andi".

The status of the case is "need Info". I can't access the communication regarding the case - I was able to see it in the past.

I already used three different browser(firefox, IE, chrome), even browser(chrome, firefox) on my mobile phone shows the same. I have cleared cache, cookies und browsing historie. Contacted support - they can not help/are not willing to help. I am stuck with
    a banned account without any possibity of explaining the situation and posting the my the relevant information.

Someone from the enforcement-team should reply here that this has to be checked.

Maybe this is a technical issue or my account has to less access rights to proceed with the reply to the case.

I ask the ENFORCEMENT-Team here for help - please care for it and fix this. This forum is the only way to reach someone responsible at microsoft!!! The situation that someone has to post on the forum and ask for help is ridiculous. I even had to make
    a new account(this here that I am using) to post here.

@Enforcement team: please check gamer tag account "inferno andi". There is an open case and I want to communicate with you because you asked for "need Info" in the case but the system now blocks the communication. When the case was
    created I was able to see the reason for the ban and I replied and asked for a way to upload the invoice and email communication.

Please help and check why I cant see the case communication history and why I cant reply to the case anymore.

Regards,

Andi

:)

GloomyCartoon89, May 4, 2018
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Check the bottom of the page to see if there is an option to report a bug. I'm not sure if that feature is on those pages though. Otherwise since it is something several people have reported the past couple of days, support is hopefully passing on the information
    to have it fixed.

Smwutches, May 4, 2018
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Unfortunately it is an issue that has been affecting others, but there is nothing we can do on the forums to help other than suggest clearing your browser's cookies/cache or trying another browser. The enforcement team does not use the forums.

Smwutches, May 4, 2018
  4. Can't answer to open case review - case review window doesn't pop up

Hi there!

The Enforcement team does not use the forums, but they are aware of the issue with the Need Info button and are working on a fix.

To be sure let's have you check out your
    Enforcement History
    and see if you can find that info there.

If you are not able to, hang in there and the proper teams will get this situation fixed as soon as possible!

Mister Getafix, May 4, 2018
  5. Smwutches Win User

Check the bottom of the page to see if there is an option to report a bug. I'm not sure if that feature is on those pages though. Otherwise since it is something several people have reported the past couple of days, support is hopefully passing on the information
    to have it fixed.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Unfortunately it is an issue that has been affecting others, but there is nothing we can do on the forums to help other than suggest clearing your browser's cookies/cache or trying another browser. The enforcement team does not use the forums.
  7. ToneySiren72111 Win User

use a different browser anything not chrome omlike edge or IE or firefox

Hello, the same happens to me. I cant reply to the open case. My gamer tag is "inferno andi".

The status of the case is "need Info". I can't access the communication regarding the case - I was able to see it in the past.

I already used three different browser(firefox, IE, chrome), even browser(chrome, firefox) on my mobile phone shows the same. I have cleared cache, cookies und browsing historie. Contacted support - they can not help/are not willing to help. I am stuck with
    a banned account without any possibity of explaining the situation and posting the my the relevant information.

Someone from the enforcement-team should reply here that this has to be checked.

Maybe this is a technical issue or my account has to less access rights to proceed with the reply to the case.

I ask the ENFORCEMENT-Team here for help - please care for it and fix this. This forum is the only way to reach someone responsible at microsoft!!! The situation that someone has to post on the forum and ask for help is ridiculous. I even
    had to make a new account to post here.

@Enforcement team: please check gamer tag account "inferno andi". There is an open case and I want to communicate with you but because you asked for "need Info" in the case but the system blocks the communication.

Regards,

Andi
    I'm very sorry that you're here as well, but thank god i'm not alone. I know the pain of making a new account and writing here as a last resort. Hopefully this problem will get noticed and no one else has to deal with this. Yeah, and hopefully someone can
    help us as well!
  8. ToneySiren72111 Win User

use a different browser anything not chrome omlike edge or IE or firefox
    Thank you for your suggestion, but you might've missed the list of what i've already tried.
  9. Mister Getafix Win User

Hi there!

The Enforcement team does not use the forums, but they are aware of the issue with the Need Info button and are working on a fix.

To be sure let's have you check out your
    Enforcement History
    and see if you can find that info there.

If you are not able to, hang in there and the proper teams will get this situation fixed as soon as possible!
Thema:

1. Can't answer to open case review - case review window doesn't pop up - Similar Threads - Can't answer open

2. I've been trying to get an answer for 6 hours now. I bought a game pass and can't download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've been trying to get an answer for 6 hours now. I bought a game pass and can't download...: I've been trying to get an answer for 6 hours now. I bought a game pass and can't download games. I have queued games and a speed of 0 bytes per second. adb8ceb2-45de-4035-bfb3-28d9beb7a4c6
  3. I just can't get in touch with microsoft! I called a couple time no answer. Can somebody...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just can't get in touch with microsoft! I called a couple time no answer. Can somebody...: I would like to know how to get in touch with any microsoft worker? ff9321e4-ffe1-4108-97c6-020fd4c306c5
  4. Не могу отвечать или писать помогите [Can't answer or write ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Не могу отвечать или писать помогите [Can't answer or write ...: Не могу общаться в игре гта. Здалал как было написено задал тел. Нуммер прешол код по смс, задал код выключил xbox и нечего не работает помогите плиз [Translation - I can not communicate in the...
  5. Can't answer to open case review - case review window doesn't pop up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't answer to open case review - case review window doesn't pop up: Hi. Last week I was banned to my surprise. My plead for a case review was accepted and everything was going well tbh. We communicated via the case review window with a member of the enforcement...
  6. Can't answer to open case review - case review window doesn't pop up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't answer to open case review - case review window doesn't pop up: I cant reply to the open case with my account. My gamer tag is "inferno andi". The status of the case is "need Info". I can't access the communication regarding the case - I was able to see it...
  7. Can't answer to open case review - case review window doesn't pop up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't answer to open case review - case review window doesn't pop up: Hi. Last week I was banned to my surprise. My plead for a case review was accepted and everything was going well tbh. We communicated via the case review window with a member of the enforcement...
  8. I can't remember the answer to my pass code question for Xbox 360, can you help me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't remember the answer to my pass code question for Xbox 360, can you help me?: I can't remember my pass code reset answer, can someone help me? f48f3be3-ea38-47e0-8cb2-4db8f2ea41db
  9. I can't remember the answer to my pascode question

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't remember the answer to my pascode question: so I can't remember the answer to my passcode question to reset my passcode on the parental controls under the family settings...all I wanted was to reset my passcode so I could turn the timer on...
  10. MS please answer, Can't show friends now error, just a little info greatly appreciated.

in XBoX on Consoles
    MS please answer, Can't show friends now error, just a little info greatly appreciated.: So, ETA? Problem explanation? Anything? 80265921-3a2a-4658-9020-82e192482559