Cant agree to new terms and conditions because need parent password

Discus and support Cant agree to new terms and conditions because need parent password in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i cant connect to xbox live because i cant agree to the terms and conditions because my parent must do it but they can because their microsoft account... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PettyChicken, Jan 19, 2014.

1. PettyChicken
    PettyChicken Guest

i cant connect to xbox live because i cant agree to the terms and conditions because my parent must do it but they can because their microsoft account got hacked can someone please help me or can someone give me a number to call to get this sorted out

:)

PettyChicken, Jan 19, 2014
  2. The new terms and conditions

Hello i cannot access my xbox live account because of these new terms and conditions because of I need the password from parent listed but I am 18 born in 1995. My parent forget the the password so can anyone help me please.

TrumperyHealer7, Jan 19, 2014
  3. JakeNutting
    JakeNutting Guest
    Cant accept the Xbox Live TUC

Hello there, Recently there has been a new terms of conditions. I cant accept them because i have no idea what the parent email password is. I created this xbox live account 3-4 years ago and the parent email is yahoo. I can log onto the email on browser
    and i actually know the password but when i try and login to accept the conditions it says the password is incorrect. I have reset the password on yahoo many times and still no luck. I cant accept the terms and conditions on xbox.com because it takes me to
    log onto hotmail for my parent email. And my parent email is with yahoo. Any help would be awesome! I hope i can get this problem resolved because ghosts is coming out on the 5th!! Thanks!

JakeNutting, Jan 19, 2014
  4. iNb4 Ownage
    iNb4 Ownage Guest

iNb4 Ownage, Jan 19, 2014
  5. nVo Fusion
    nVo Fusion Guest
    .You can contact Microsoft on the phone either by going to the link iNb4 Ownage supplied or you can call 1.800.469.9269 Toll Free if you are in the United States or Canada. You will need to confirm you identity to them, and your parents may have to as well
    if you are a minor.

-

Good luck!

nVo Fusion, Oct 31, 2018
  6. nVo Fusion Win User

.You can contact Microsoft on the phone either by going to the link iNb4 Ownage supplied or you can call 1.800.469.9269 Toll Free if you are in the United States or Canada. You will need to confirm you identity to them, and your parents may have to as well
    if you are a minor.

-

Good luck!
  7. iNb4 Ownage Win User

8. HassanB Win User

Cant agree to new Terms and Conditions Parental Lockout

Hello,

To the original poster and anyone having this issue. There's no way to simply change or get rid of the parental e-mail unless you're able to actually access the parental account first.

If you're not able to access your parental account on file you will need to try to reset the password by going
    here first.

If you're not able to reset the password, then you'll need to try to fill out the Microsoft Account Recovery form by visiting this page
    here.

If neither of those options work, then please contact phone support directly as they are the only ones who may be able to assist further with this specific issue.
  9. ikilledkenny515 Win User

I'm over 18 and I'm having this same exact problem. My account was made when I was under 18 and even though I'm over 18 now, they won't let me accept the new terms. Is there anything I can do?
  10. EchoTheEcho Win User

Wait till your 18 and try again! (Thats Microsoft's point of view)
Thema:

1. Cant agree to new terms and conditions because need parent password - Similar Threads - Cant agree terms

2. Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account: I own an xbox account the age of the account is 15 but im having trouble linking a discord account will i not be able or am i doing something wrong f7eac7e5-6db7-4bff-8e64-902d6af216d1
  3. Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses: im on xbox app and my friend said they couldnt hear me on the stream, what do i do to fix that or yall need to fix that ed144e69-1906-4ec9-b3f0-8f56b74d453a
  4. Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?: About 4 days ago out of the blue my Xbox One S wouldn’t connect to the internet (I have an Ethernet cable and no wireless internet in range to be able to connect to.) when I would try and test the...
  5. When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...: Help? Trying to re- add my sons friend so he can play minecraft with him but we keep getting a message saying " we cant save your changes right now try again in a while " after we've approved it ?...
  6. Why cant I see the 50 dollar xbox reward

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I see the 50 dollar xbox reward: Ive had a prolonging issue for several months that I have ignored thinking it was just some tiny issue i would not have to deal with next time i checked. However my xbox messages me that i can...
  7. Why cant I join my friend on minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I join my friend on minecraft: My friends and I, have been recently trying to joing eachother on minecraft but have been having immense trouble. Whenever we try to join our friends world, it says its downloading whichever add...
  8. Cant get a teredo ip address

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant get a teredo ip address: I tried every thing to make it work but nothing solved multiplayer connection cant get ip address And nat type also cant ip and unavailable please help me solve this...
  9. Why cant my xbox series s download any apps?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant my xbox series s download any apps?: Ive been trying to download dolby atoms but every time i try to install it, it just cancels it saying “installation has stopped” i thought maybe it was just this app but when i tried downloading...
  10. i cant download anything on microsoft store because it says "D:\ __ no folder yet"

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant download anything on microsoft store because it says "D:\ __ no folder yet": i cant download anything on microsoft store because it says "D:\ __ no folder yet" and ive been trying anything and everytime i go into settings on microsoft store my whole microsoft crashes...