Can’t add Xbox to my devices

Discus and support Can’t add Xbox to my devices in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello everyone I recently purchased an Xbox series x halo edition. For some reason I can’t add the device to my devices in my Microsoft account. When I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ahmed Sakran, Jul 26, 2023.

1. Ahmed Sakran
    Ahmed Sakran Guest

Hello everyone I recently purchased an Xbox series x halo edition. For some reason I can’t add the device to my devices in my Microsoft account. When I try it says “Try again later...

We can't add your device right now. Wait a bit, then try again. If this issue persists contact us”.

I’ve been trying for several days now. I’m just worried I got sold a stolen item but it’s brand new and sealed. What made my worry more is that I can register other devices and Xboxes, I just can’t register this on for some reason.

:)

Ahmed Sakran, Jul 26, 2023
  2. Ben4724 Win User

Hello! My name is Ben a fellow member here in the community, not a Microsoft employee. Hope you are doing well!

I understand you are a bit concern about this device you have purchased. No worries let me see what I can do to help! May I ask if you have tried adding it as well using a different device or browser?

Also, if you have a different internet connection to try and use I suggest to use it as well then visit https://account.microsoft.com/devices page again. In case there are still probelms after you do all the steps, I suggest to contact an Xbox representative next as they are the ones who has tools to check on your device and account to see what might be the reason as to why you are getting an error message when adding it.

You may reach them via this link https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

On the page, click on "Contact us" > Subscriptions & billing > I can't redeem a code > Type in "Support" then there you should see option to message or request a callback from the Xbox team. The option I provided here is diferent, this is just a way to easily find the option to reach the Xbox support.

I hope the information helps. Feel free to ask the community if you have other questions and we will try our best to help.

Kind regards,

Ben
  3. VincentGonthier Win User

Wireless wifi not working

Also, why can’t my xbox find my ip adresse but my other device can?
  4. Gabriel Bishop Win User

Xbox Elite 2 controller missing from devices

I can’t check the repair status because The controller is no longer listed as one of my devices. And I can’t try connecting it to the Xbox because I sent it into be repaired. So,
  5. Nafjan Thottathil Win User

XBox One S can't play games

There is a chance that the Xbox is a banned one.

An Xbox Live device ban is permanent for Xbox consoles and devices. Even if the ownership changes, the device ban is still there and can’t be lifted. If you purchase an Xbox console or device that’s been banned, you won’t be able to connect to Xbox
    Live.

If you’ve bought a second-hand Xbox console or device and you can’t sign in or connect to Xbox Live, it might be banned and you’ll need to contact the previous owner or user.
  6. Natpars Win User

Add a device

OK, thanks. Because once the serial number valid, I had device add but nothing in the end. This is especially for tracking and warranty.
Thema:

1. Can’t add Xbox to my devices - Similar Threads - Can’t add devices

2. people can’t add me as a friend

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    people can’t add me as a friend: for the past few days people haven’t been able to add me as a friend. i’ve tried resetting my xbox and deleting my profile and nothing fixes it. it sucks when i make a new friend in a game and add...
  3. Can’t add my Master card to xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t add my Master card to xbox: I can’t add my Mastercard to my xbox account, when I get up to trying to add my address it only shows American States available even though I live in Australia. I’ve tried adding my card to my...
  4. Xbox One S can’t add account after partial factory reset

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One S can’t add account after partial factory reset: I was having issues with being signed in and being connected to the internet at the same time so after looking at some answers on here I did a reset that kept my games and apps. Now when I try and...
  5. Can’t add friends in Fortnite

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can’t add friends in Fortnite: My sons friends list disappeared in Fortnite and each time he tries to find a friend to add back in, the parental control PIN appears. When the parental pin comes up, we enter the PIN and it says...
  6. Can’t add existing email address as a Microsoft account alias

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t add existing email address as a Microsoft account alias: Trying to add my main email to my other account to sign into my Xbox however I’m constantly receiving the error “There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to...
  7. I can’t add my account to my Xbox after factory resetting, it just brings a loading sign up...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t add my account to my Xbox after factory resetting, it just brings a loading sign up...: I’ve had to factory reset my Xbox, but now I can’t add my account back onto my Xbox, I’ve been trying to connect to live chat for about 2 hours and it won’t let me request a call back, what should...
  8. Madden 24 can’t add friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden 24 can’t add friends: There is no friends list available in play a friend at the bottom right of my screen. I pre ordered. Can I uninstall and get a new version or is there a fix? 29d267a2-6780-473f-b7f9-d25697ff94ec
  9. I can’t add my credit card in my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t add my credit card in my account: So, i wanna subscribe to game pass for pc but when i tried to use the saved credit card that i’ve subscribed through it multiple times before it gave me a authorization failure massage, so i tried...
  10. Can’t add money to family member’s account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t add money to family member’s account: up until recently I had no problem adding money to my son’s account, which sits under my family group account. He recently got a new Xbox x and set it up as his. Since then I have not been able...