Can't add visa to Xbox360

Discus and support Can't add visa to Xbox360 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I can't add my Visa to my Xbox360 account, keeps giving me the error code 8C250005. I'm trying to buy some stuff before the store closes for good.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Brendan Borrow, May 5, 2024.

1. Can't add visa to Xbox360

I can't add my Visa to my Xbox360 account, keeps giving me the error code 8C250005. I'm trying to buy some stuff before the store closes for good.

:)

Brendan Borrow, May 5, 2024
  2. Brendan Borrow Win User

Yes it did help. Oh my god thank you so much. I was going crazy trying to learn why it wouldn't accept my card. Really appreciate it.
  3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hello Brendan Borrow,

I am glad to help!

Thank you!

-----

Give back to the Community.

Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem.

Click Yes or No below
  4. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Brendan, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Have you tried to use this website to add your payment method?

https://live.xbox.com/ManagePaymentOptions/AddPaymentOption

I hope this helps.
  5. Onyx Is Here Win User

Can't add visa payment to microsoft

Hello Khanh, sorry to hear you're having trouble with your billing.

I have researched the code that you posted and it seems that the problem may be that the card has not been configured properly for the transaction. Your best bet here would be to contact your bank/credit card company to make sure that everything is sorted properly with the card
  6. Onyx Is Here Win User

Can't add visa payment to microsoft

Anytime Khanh have a good day
Thema:

1. Can't add visa to Xbox360 - Similar Threads - Can't add visa

2. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  3. ATTENTION.was contacted by someone and asked to add his account. But he can't be found. He...

in XboX Insiders
    ATTENTION.was contacted by someone and asked to add his account. But he can't be found. He...: ⚠️⚠️⚠️ ATTENTION : possible scam ⚠️⚠️⚠️ https://xbox.com.de/loverlyman761 ❗️Do not click or enter anything.❗️ Please explain, I'm confused and want to know if there's something dangerous behind...
  4. Can't add a payment method fix

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't add a payment method fix: At first you need to change your country/region to Germany. And you need to type this address while adding a payment method: Address Line 1: Boylstoin St. Postal code: 01605 City: Worcester...
  5. Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?: Today, I tried to download some minecraft bedrock edition addons, but it keeps coming up with a message that reads "you do not have space available on your PS4 system to download (insert add on...
  6. Can't add my old Xbox 360 to my existing consoles

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't add my old Xbox 360 to my existing consoles: I initially had a 360 that moved locations after I got an Xbox One but the 360 isn't wanting to be added to my consoles on the app. I tried adding it through the remote as an existing console but...
  7. How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes: It's been saying this for 2 hours first we were playing then he left my party all of a sudden. When I tried to add him it said sorry can't save changes. His username is potato lata...
  8. Can't redeem points because I can't add a phone number

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem points because I can't add a phone number: First of all, I'm being sent around in circles on this topic now. I've contacted both Microsoft and Xbox support with both telling me to contact the other as they will know the best way to deal...
  9. Can't add a phone number on my profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't add a phone number on my profile: I just want to add a phone number to redeem my points but Microsoft won't let me do it. please help. I get a error message after i entered my password ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Hardware and...
  10. Why can't I add my visa debit card. It says the info isn't correct even though I have used...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I add my visa debit card. It says the info isn't correct even though I have used...: Why can't I add my visa debit card. It says the info isn't correct even though I have used the card several times. I have put the card in 20 times with no luck 56ebb309-3f32-4b18-8ac5-c034cf66332d