Can't add payment method or change/add adress, get stuck on "phone number".

Discus and support Can't add payment method or change/add adress, get stuck on "phone number". in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I dont know how long I have this issue, I just noticed it like one week ago when I got my XBox One. Whenever I try to add a new payment... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by IcedBreaker, Nov 6, 2014.

1. IcedBreaker
    IcedBreaker Guest

Hi everyone,

I dont know how long I have this issue, I just noticed it like one week ago when I got my XBox One.

Whenever I try to add a new payment method like paypal or creditcard to buy stuff, I always get stuck on the phone number line.

No matter what Im doing I can't get further this point, like its pretending I didn't enter any phone number, when I press start nothing happens and it still wants me to enter a phone number even though I did. After it didn't work on the console I tried
    it on my PC via browser, but exactly the same. It always tells me to enter a phone number even when I did.

And the exact same thing happens when I try to change my adress, since I already moved to another place.

Hope you guys understand my problem since its a bit hard for me to verbalize my problem in english.

Anyone any idea? Did someone experience the same? Dont know what to do anymore and Im glad for every help, thanks!

:)

IcedBreaker, Nov 6, 2014
  2. Nagru87
    Nagru87 Guest
    cant buy CastlevaniA SoTn

when i push buy its send me to change payment method when i push change its send me to US store register billing adress the problem is im from uk and have uk card and i alredy add paypal payment method in settings and region settings set to uk

Nagru87, Nov 6, 2014
  3. i can't save any payment methods

i can't save any payment methods,when i try to add a payment method(like credit card/paypal),it can't save,and say

We can't authorize the payment method. Please make sure the information is correct, or use another payment method. If you continue to get this message, please contact your financial institution.

30225-uczDQwAAAAAAAAAA-e936e2a9-a8c3-450c-a68e-495b259244ee

i'm sure there's nothing wrong with my card,and i used to buy games with it on xbox online store.

Anyone can tell me what's wrong?How to solve this problem?

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** That's my account.

GapingCracker98, Nov 6, 2014
  4. Can't add payment method or change/add adress, get stuck on "phone number".

Hey there, you haven't done terribly in describing your issue, but I'm still not sure if I know how to help.

When you're saying that it asked you to add a phone number, is this your security proofs? Do you know if you have 2 verified security proofs on the account?

I know you said you tried through the PC, but if you follow the link and click 'Sign-in' it will take you to the correct page where you can add and verify proofs:

support.xbox.com/.../add-security-proof

You should be able to change your billing information at that link as well. Hope this helps.

DigitalAssassin, Nov 6, 2014
  5. IcedBreaker
    IcedBreaker Guest
    You sir, thank you so much!

I tried it for like a week now without success.

But following your link which linked me to account.live.com worked like a charm.

Maybe I'd better use a screenshot from the beginning.

s14.directupload.net/.../7zu7sg65.png

I entered everything correctly in all the lines, including a valid phone number, but whenever I clicked on the green button "weiter" (dont know what it says in englisch, "further on"?) I got a red error message on the top saying "Please enter a phone number".
    It didn't make sense at all.

Anyway, I was able to change and add everything I wanted. Again, thank you.

Have a nice day!

IcedBreaker, Nov 6, 2014
  6. Did this solve your issue my friend? I know that verified answer is meant to confirm that, but I'd love to hear your feedback?

DigitalAssassin, Nov 6, 2014
  7. Oh, sorry I didn't see your post before I posted! Thanks for the feedback, glad I helped!

DigitalAssassin, Oct 31, 2018
  8. DigitalAssassin Win User

Oh, sorry I didn't see your post before I posted! Thanks for the feedback, glad I helped!
  9. IcedBreaker Win User

You sir, thank you so much!

I tried it for like a week now without success.

But following your link which linked me to account.live.com worked like a charm.

Maybe I'd better use a screenshot from the beginning.

s14.directupload.net/.../7zu7sg65.png

I entered everything correctly in all the lines, including a valid phone number, but whenever I clicked on the green button "weiter" (dont know what it says in englisch, "further on"?) I got a red error message on the top saying "Please enter a phone number".
    It didn't make sense at all.

Anyway, I was able to change and add everything I wanted. Again, thank you.

Have a nice day!
  10. DigitalAssassin Win User

Hey there, you haven't done terribly in describing your issue, but I'm still not sure if I know how to help.

When you're saying that it asked you to add a phone number, is this your security proofs? Do you know if you have 2 verified security proofs on the account?

I know you said you tried through the PC, but if you follow the link and click 'Sign-in' it will take you to the correct page where you can add and verify proofs:

support.xbox.com/.../add-security-proof

You should be able to change your billing information at that link as well. Hope this helps.
  11. DigitalAssassin Win User

Did this solve your issue my friend? I know that verified answer is meant to confirm that, but I'd love to hear your feedback?
  12. DeAdSHOTDaiQUIRI Win User

How do I add mobile billing after it says operator can't find number.

On the internet it says we cannot add your payment method, please try again later, and on Xbox it says, Check your phone number. The mobile operator you selected can't find that number.
Thema:

1. Can't add payment method or change/add adress, get stuck on "phone number". - Similar Threads - Can't add payment

2. Can't add a payment method fix

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't add a payment method fix: At first you need to change your country/region to Germany. And you need to type this address while adding a payment method: Address Line 1: Boylstoin St. Postal code: 01605 City: Worcester...
  3. Can't add mobile as payment method

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't add mobile as payment method: I tried alot to add mobile bill as payment method but never could, please help 438d6043-6324-4df0-a1ee-ab6a687bd879
  4. I can't add a payment method in my new account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't add a payment method in my new account: Hello! I created a new account to play the Xbox game pass, but i seems like i can't add my paypal to this account. Everytime i try to add my paypal to THIS account, the this error appears "Your...
  5. can't add debit card for payment method, it says "Check the info you entered. It doesn't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't add debit card for payment method, it says "Check the info you entered. It doesn't...: I checked everything and it matched the info for the card, I even entered another card, and still had the same issue. I tried the suggested solution from these (nothing works) Error: Check...
  6. I can't add a new payment method.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't add a new payment method.: Hello. I'm trying to add a debit card to activate game pass. I tried to add one more card, but I see it all time: check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card. So, what's...
  7. Can't Add Payment Method on Xbox or Website to account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't Add Payment Method on Xbox or Website to account: There's a Gamepass ultimate R15 for 3 months and I tried to buy it but when I added my payment details, and I made sure everything is right, I always get this. Check the info you entered. It...
  8. I’m Unable to add payment method as I can't change country information field in Windows...

in XBoX on Mobile
    I’m Unable to add payment method as I can't change country information field in Windows...: Hi so. Im buying a gamertag change and i cant change the country/region. The problem is that the solutions i find are only for computer (pc) is there anyway to fix this problem on mobile?....
  9. Unable to add payment method as I can't change country information field in Microsoft...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Unable to add payment method as I can't change country information field in Microsoft...: Hi. So I was going to puchase a name change for my xbox gamertag and I got to the payment. I couldnt change the country information field. I went looking for a solution but the only one I got was...
  10. Can't add payment method

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't add payment method: I get an error message saying "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card." It gives me that message for all of my cards and also for paypal. I know the info I entered is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. We cant authorize the payment method. Please make sure the information is correct or use another payment method. If you continue to get this message please contact your financial institution.”