Can't add payment method because Puerto Rico dont appear as a state or country

Discus and support Can't add payment method because Puerto Rico dont appear as a state or country in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to add a credit card to buy the Gold membership but when it ask about state but Puerto Rico do not appear as an option. Also, I tried to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by juancantres6, Apr 14, 2017.

1. juancantres6
    juancantres6 Guest

I am trying to add a credit card to buy the Gold membership but when it ask about state but Puerto Rico do not appear as an option. Also, I tried to change my country in the settings (Location) and Puerto Rico doesn't appear either. There is someone with
    the same problem? What can I do?

- All the best

:)

juancantres6, Apr 14, 2017
  2. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    I can't use my currency because I live in P.R.

Puerto rico can't be used as a us state it's considered a different country

In order to use it you need to have a us military address

ngocphi, Apr 14, 2017
  3. Null Heaven
    Null Heaven Guest
    Unable to add/use payment methods fromPuerto Rico

Puerto Rico also doesn't appear as a state in the USA anymore. I think this started with a recent system update.

Null Heaven, Apr 14, 2017
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Hey there juancantres6.

You should be able to change the region of your account with
    this page
    . Puerto Rico should show up as it's own entry under the country list. Let us know if you're still having trouble there Can't add payment method because Puerto Rico dont appear as a state or country :)

Mister Maka, May 1, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: