Can’t add old account to new Xbox

Discus and support Can’t add old account to new Xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I go to log in and it asked for me to verify my email and when i do it say data cant be found 21e22970-5a5c-4157-81f0-0151640a03c9 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TimBailey9, Mar 15, 2021.

1. TimBailey9
    TimBailey9 Guest

I go to log in and it asked for me to verify my email and when i do it say data cant be found

:)

TimBailey9, Mar 15, 2021
  2. Tintalle8419 Win User

I think this post can be helpful. You need to click on the link and pay attention to the note section.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-profile/manage-account/choose-email
  3. Jessicaa8 Win User

My Minecraft account got deleted with no reason

I have the same issue, did you have to create a new Xbox account? When I logged in, it made me a new Xbox account, which doesn’t own minecraft. I can’t get back into my old account that owns the game.
  4. XBF Chris J Win User

Can’t add new account to my Xbox

Hello there,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. Have you tried performing a power cycle on your console before attempting to create a new account? While your console is on, hold the power button on your Xbox for 10 seconds until your Xbox turns off.

Test it again afterwards, and let us know the results!
  5. Exodus Scalpel Win User

Can’t sign in/add new account

Try to make a hard reset by holding down the power button until the system shuts down.

Then unplug the power cable from the outlet for 30 seconds and plug it back in and power on the console that might help.
  6. Vinny #1 Win User

Can’t sign in/add new account

Make sure your internet is working properly, and check if the problem is with xbox live.

Next time, copy the error code or message displayed.
Thema:

1. Can’t add old account to new Xbox - Similar Threads - Can’t add old

2. people can’t add me as a friend

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    people can’t add me as a friend: for the past few days people haven’t been able to add me as a friend. i’ve tried resetting my xbox and deleting my profile and nothing fixes it. it sucks when i make a new friend in a game and add...
  3. Can’t add my Master card to xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t add my Master card to xbox: I can’t add my Mastercard to my xbox account, when I get up to trying to add my address it only shows American States available even though I live in Australia. I’ve tried adding my card to my...
  4. Xbox One S can’t add account after partial factory reset

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One S can’t add account after partial factory reset: I was having issues with being signed in and being connected to the internet at the same time so after looking at some answers on here I did a reset that kept my games and apps. Now when I try and...
  5. Can’t add friends in Fortnite

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can’t add friends in Fortnite: My sons friends list disappeared in Fortnite and each time he tries to find a friend to add back in, the parental control PIN appears. When the parental pin comes up, we enter the PIN and it says...
  6. Can’t add existing email address as a Microsoft account alias

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t add existing email address as a Microsoft account alias: Trying to add my main email to my other account to sign into my Xbox however I’m constantly receiving the error “There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to...
  7. I can’t add my account to my Xbox after factory resetting, it just brings a loading sign up...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t add my account to my Xbox after factory resetting, it just brings a loading sign up...: I’ve had to factory reset my Xbox, but now I can’t add my account back onto my Xbox, I’ve been trying to connect to live chat for about 2 hours and it won’t let me request a call back, what should...
  8. Madden 24 can’t add friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden 24 can’t add friends: There is no friends list available in play a friend at the bottom right of my screen. I pre ordered. Can I uninstall and get a new version or is there a fix? 29d267a2-6780-473f-b7f9-d25697ff94ec
  9. I can’t add my credit card in my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t add my credit card in my account: So, i wanna subscribe to game pass for pc but when i tried to use the saved credit card that i’ve subscribed through it multiple times before it gave me a authorization failure massage, so i tried...
  10. Can’t add money to family member’s account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t add money to family member’s account: up until recently I had no problem adding money to my son’s account, which sits under my family group account. He recently got a new Xbox x and set it up as his. Since then I have not been able...