Cant add new credit card

Discus and support Cant add new credit card in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, i cant add new credit card. It always says i added wrong information, but i gived it right. First i tried to change current card information,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by viktoras ronkys, Oct 17, 2023.

1. Cant add new credit card

Hello, i cant add new credit card. It always says i added wrong information, but i gived it right.

First i tried to change current card information, but it also says i add it wrong.

I tried to do it in incognito mode like i saw in some post about the same problem but it didnt worked.

I tried it on pc and on console and it was the same problem

:)

viktoras ronkys, Oct 17, 2023
  2. Velicss Win User

Cant add new credit card?

It normally means your credit card details are incorrect.Have you phoned up your bank and asked them?

If you still have a problem contact xbox support.
  3. Stephanie Dequito Win User

Cant add new credit card

Hi Viktoras! I'm more than happy to help you out!

According to a Microsoft agent who posted a solution to a similar issue:

"Few of the things you can check while entering the details:

Enter your name precisely as it appears on the card. Only include your middle initial if it appears on your card.

If this is a company card, enter the company name as both a first name and last name. For example, if the company name is "Contoso Shoes" split the company name into the first and last name fields.

If the company only has one name, for example, "Contoso," enter the company name in both the first and last name fields.

If you are asked to enter the address and it exceeds the Address 1 field, use the Address 2 field. Do not shorten or abbreviate your address.

The card number and type cannot be edited, so if you make a mistake, you'll need to add a new one with the correct information. Other credit card information can be edited, such as billing address and expiration date."

In order to add payment method, please try to follow the steps:

1. Sign in to your Microsoft account to account.microsoft.com

2. Select Add a new payment method.

​​​​​​​Note: Even though country/region is listed on this page, you cannot change it here. To change your account's country or region, select Your info then Edit country/region.

Note: The information must match the information required by your financial institution for authorization.

Having the exact information is critical to the authorization process.

3. Select the type of payment method you want to add, add your info, and select Save.

4. Contact your bank and update your billing information on your payment card.

To learn more about these, I have provided you with the links below:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...-account-c39dbc30-bc83-30c8-5ea9-d0d94e6dcfe4

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...nt-match/61afc57c-6d83-4c29-b600-2cb7d79921a9

Kind regards,
    Stephanie
  4. gHostStucK Win User

Cant add new credit card?

was there a problem with payment in the last time...?

check all your payment options, are the data correct...?

best way 4 this problem is calling support...! :)
  5. TheFreakysnipey Win User

I cant buy microsoft points.

i am getting same problem except i am using a credit card and it cant "authorize" or something liike that and when i try to add a new debit card it wont let me add it??? please help.....
  6. WhiteWolf3528 Win User

Can't add a new credit card

im having the same problem. I cant add a new credit card, and i live in the US and my card is from the US. I use this card every day for Steam and there hasnt been a problem there. Only on xbox live...
Thema:

Cant add new credit card

1. Cant add new credit card - Similar Threads - Cant add credit

2. When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...: Help? Trying to re- add my sons friend so he can play minecraft with him but we keep getting a message saying " we cant save your changes right now try again in a while " after we've approved it ?...
  3. Cant add money to my child account to buy V-Bucks at fortnight game on XBOX

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant add money to my child account to buy V-Bucks at fortnight game on XBOX: Cant add money to my child account to buy V-Bucks at fortnight game on XBOX When my son try to buy the xbox will say it will need to send the parent request to approve that (Me) than i get the...
  4. Cant add a friend on cod warfare 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant add a friend on cod warfare 3: Hello, I’m trying to send an invite on cod warfare 3 but it says invite failed and player dk***** blocked. Any idea how or why I can’t add this person? Thank you f28f4012-c49c-4a4f-8049-82fd588f9317
  5. Why cant i add an account on my xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant i add an account on my xbox: Ive had to factory reset my xbox in the attempt to be able to sign into my xbox account but this just made it worse. When i click "Add new" it brings up the gray loading box for about 5 minutes...
  6. Cant able to add Credit or Debit card to Microsoft account, dont have xbox gift card if i...

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant able to add Credit or Debit card to Microsoft account, dont have xbox gift card if i...: Cant able to add Credit or Debit card to Microsoft account, dont have xbox gift card if i have online xbox series s console how can i buy games? I have just buy gaming console which is xbox...
  7. Cant add Credit card as payment method to my MS account.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant add Credit card as payment method to my MS account.: My credit card stopped working in the Microsoft store so I deleted it as a payment method and then tried to add it again. Now I get the message that the details don't match the credit card....
  8. why cant i add my debit card so i can buy stuff when it say add credit card/Debit i wana add ...

in XBoX Accessibility
    why cant i add my debit card so i can buy stuff when it say add credit card/Debit i wana add ...: help me add my debit so i can spend money fa6541c5-c8a6-4372-a17c-56058562c06f
  9. Cant add my credit card info as a payment option. Microsoft has for some reason deleted my ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant add my credit card info as a payment option. Microsoft has for some reason deleted my ...: When i try i get this error message. 25055-f+X7CQAAAAAAAAAA-12a16a8b-2213-496b-b0ce-53168be89ca0 51d43945-e40b-4a66-9994-680748f2be3d
  10. Cant add my credit card because of expiry date

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant add my credit card because of expiry date: My credit card's expiry date is 08-24 but when i write the card informations i cant select 2024. The last year is 2023. Can somebody help me? 747d3f34-e602-4012-b463-6e85fb8c018d