Can't add new Credit Card or Paypal

Discus and support Can't add new Credit Card or Paypal in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't add a new credit card (the old one wasn't valid anymore and I removed it before trying to add a new one) and since it's the 2nd of March and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Vinjii, Mar 2, 2014.

1. Vinjii
    Vinjii Guest

I can't add a new credit card (the old one wasn't valid anymore and I removed it before trying to add a new one) and since it's the 2nd of March and it's entirely possible I've overdrawn on the card last month and my bank is blocking it until Monday when
    they receive my money, I tried adding a PayPal account, associated with a different credit card.

No matter what I try I get the following error code: 8C320008

Any ideas?

:)

Vinjii, Mar 2, 2014
  2. xboxfelix
    xboxfelix Guest
    How to Manage your Xbox LIVE payment options

Overview

You can choose to use more than one payment method for your Xbox LIVE account. The payment options include credit cards and PayPal accounts. You can use these payment options to buy items from Xbox LIVE Marketplace.

The 2-year Xbox LIVE Gold Contract uses only credit cards as the payment option. The other payment options like Debit Cards, Prepaid cards and PayPal are not valid for this subscription. However, you can change your payment to another credit card.

If it is before the end of the two years and there is no credit card associated with your account, it is assumed you have terminated the subscription, and you will be charged an Early Termination Fee and any applicable taxes.

It is easy to edit your payment options on your console or at Xbox.com

Steps to Follow

Add or change a payment option using your console

1) Use your Xbox LIVE gamertag to Sign in.

2) Proceed to Settings and then select Account.

3) Select Manage Payment Options, and then choose either of the following:
    • If you want to add a new credit card, select Add Credit Card.
    • If you want to use your PayPal account on Xbox LIVE, select Add PayPal. You will be required to enter your PayPal username and password. Follow the instructions to add PayPal as a payment option. You cannot use PayPal as a payment option for the 2 year Xbox LIVE Gold Contract. PayPal is not available in all regions.
    4) After making changes to payment options, select Update Payment Option.

Add or Change a payment option on Xbox.com

1) Go to My Account.

2) Select Payments and Billings and click on Manage Payment Options.

3) You may be required to Sign in using your Microsoft account (email and password).

4) Proceed to do either of the following:

If you want to edit a payment option, select Edit.

If you want to add a payment option, you can do either of the following:
    • Click on Add New Credit Card and enter the credit card information
    • Click on PAY with PayPal and follow the instructions.

xboxfelix, Mar 2, 2014
  3. Fred657
    Fred657 Guest
    Having the exact same problem

Unable to complete purchase of Family Gold with PayPal, and can't add new credit card info... frustrating.

Fred657, Mar 2, 2014
  4. Vinjii
    Vinjii Guest

Ok, managed to add PayPal to my account by doing it on the Xbox site via browser, wouldn't let me via the Xbox itself. Will try adding the credit card on Monday.

Vinjii, Mar 2, 2014
  5. Derhead Win User

LOCKED - paypal

I just can't add a paypal all together, I wanted to add one for my xbox live subscription, but my xbox says to go to www.xbox.com/paypal, that comes up with my account, when I searched it, it said edit payment option, and click add new paypal, it shows an
    add new paypal button next to add new credit card, but the button isn't there for me
  6. Smwutches Win User

Past Due Balance

You can't. You would have to either add money to the credit card/PayPal you already have on file or add a new one to pay off the balance before you can add a prepaid gold card.
  7. Smwutches Win User

i want to pay my past due

No. You would have to either add money to the card you have on file or add a new credit card/paypal to pay off the balance before you can add a prepaid gold card.
  8. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Live Gold Overdue

No. Overdue balances can only be paid via credit card/Paypal. You can't add a prepaid card while you have an overdue balance.
  9. Smwutches Win User

XBL CODE

You would either need to add funds to the card you have on file or add a new credit card/Paypal to pay off the balance you owe before you can add the prepaid card.
Thema:

1. Can't add new Credit Card or Paypal - Similar Threads - Can't add Credit

2. Can't add credit for a family member: Check your sender name It contains a prohibited word

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't add credit for a family member: Check your sender name It contains a prohibited word: Tried everything including a gift card to solve the problem. Read notes from various forums. Anyone with any ideas of how I can convince Microsoft to take my money, or do they have enough this...
  3. Can't add credit for a family member: Check your sender name It contains a prohibited word

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't add credit for a family member: Check your sender name It contains a prohibited word: Tried everything including a gift card to solve the problem. Read notes from various forums. Anyone with any ideas of how I can convince Microsoft to take my money, or do they have enough this...
  4. Can't add credit card to my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't add credit card to my account: I tried purchasing some Call of Duty coins last night on my Xbox account, and my purchase kept being declined. I tried again on the MS Store app on my PC and it was declined. I was trying to use...
  5. Why can't I add Canadian Credit Card info to my Xbox account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I add Canadian Credit Card info to my Xbox account?: My account says I'm in Canada under "Region" but I can't use my Credit Card for anything. Every time I try, it locks the region as United States and greys it out so I can't click on it to change...
  6. i can't add my credit card into the account because afterwards i keep getting the message your ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i can't add my credit card into the account because afterwards i keep getting the message your ...: i currently can't add a credit card on my xbox and after evrytime i press save it brings me back to the card holder name screen and said the name you say on here does not match with the name given...
  7. Não tô conseguindo adicionar meu cartão de crédito [Translation - I can't add my credit ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Não tô conseguindo adicionar meu cartão de crédito [Translation - I can't add my credit ...: Nao to conseguindo adicionar meu cartão de crédito no meu xbox one ---- [Mod Translation -I can't add my credit card to my Xbox One] c957948f-7d10-47ee-bad4-491e193886e7
  8. I can't add my credit card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't add my credit card: I can't add my credit card and will prompt "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card." But I can try to add it with another account. I also tried to change other...
  9. Can't add credit card due to stuck in US region

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't add credit card due to stuck in US region: Hi, I want to change my gamertag but am forced to add a credit card to pay for this (even though I have paypal connected to my Microsoft account), and as I live in Europe I can't add the credit...
  10. Can't Add Credit Card Payment Method on XB1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Add Credit Card Payment Method on XB1: I have been trying to add a payment method, well actually update it to no avail. I enter all credit card info and then it asks me to save, once I click save, it does not save. It still does not...