Can’t add my Master card to xbox

Discus and support Can’t add my Master card to xbox in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I can’t add my Mastercard to my xbox account, when I get up to trying to add my address it only shows American States available even though I live in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Harrison Mcintosh, Dec 13, 2023.

1. Can’t add my Master card to xbox

I can’t add my Mastercard to my xbox account,

when I get up to trying to add my address it only shows American States available even though I live in Australia.

I’ve tried adding my card to my Microsoft account on my computer an that worked but it still doesn’t show up on my Xbox when trying to purchase things. Please help

:)

Harrison Mcintosh, Dec 13, 2023
  2. Just a Volunteer Win User

On your Xbox console guide goto Settings>>System >>Language and location and check it is set to Australia.

This should of been set when the console was first setup with your account details.
  3. Harrison Mcintosh Win User

I have tried all of this and my card still doesn’t show up on my Xbox, nor can I add a new one because it keeps only coming up with American States for options when trying to enter my address.
  4. Just a Volunteer Win User

Sync your console with the same account as your PC.

Your Microsoft account is the determining factor.

Xbox account is a Microsoft account. Don't confuse the two.

The account may have a gamertag attached to it.

2FA access to your account with the Authenticator app on mobile is a simple step to sync.

You may need to factory reset the console and re-input your details, but this shouldn't be necessary, all things said and done.
  5. Kimberly Clemmons Win User

How can i sync my xbox and ps5

When I add gift cards on my xbox account, I can’t see it on my ps5.. For example I redeemed a vbucks cards on xbox and it not showing on ps5
  6. Hemanth Reddy1 Win User

I was charged extra INR 80 when I bought Xbox Game pass today which is INR 59 inclusive of all taxes.

Yes i m facing the same issue while buying a game , using my master card

But my master card doesn't charge for other transactions but only in xbox kinda sus
Thema:

1. Can’t add my Master card to xbox - Similar Threads - Can’t add Master

2. people can’t add me as a friend

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    people can’t add me as a friend: for the past few days people haven’t been able to add me as a friend. i’ve tried resetting my xbox and deleting my profile and nothing fixes it. it sucks when i make a new friend in a game and add...
  3. Xbox One S can’t add account after partial factory reset

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One S can’t add account after partial factory reset: I was having issues with being signed in and being connected to the internet at the same time so after looking at some answers on here I did a reset that kept my games and apps. Now when I try and...
  4. Can’t add friends in Fortnite

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can’t add friends in Fortnite: My sons friends list disappeared in Fortnite and each time he tries to find a friend to add back in, the parental control PIN appears. When the parental pin comes up, we enter the PIN and it says...
  5. Can’t add existing email address as a Microsoft account alias

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t add existing email address as a Microsoft account alias: Trying to add my main email to my other account to sign into my Xbox however I’m constantly receiving the error “There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to...
  6. I can’t add my account to my Xbox after factory resetting, it just brings a loading sign up...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t add my account to my Xbox after factory resetting, it just brings a loading sign up...: I’ve had to factory reset my Xbox, but now I can’t add my account back onto my Xbox, I’ve been trying to connect to live chat for about 2 hours and it won’t let me request a call back, what should...
  7. Madden 24 can’t add friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden 24 can’t add friends: There is no friends list available in play a friend at the bottom right of my screen. I pre ordered. Can I uninstall and get a new version or is there a fix? 29d267a2-6780-473f-b7f9-d25697ff94ec
  8. I can’t add my credit card in my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t add my credit card in my account: So, i wanna subscribe to game pass for pc but when i tried to use the saved credit card that i’ve subscribed through it multiple times before it gave me a authorization failure massage, so i tried...
  9. Can’t add money to family member’s account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t add money to family member’s account: up until recently I had no problem adding money to my son’s account, which sits under my family group account. He recently got a new Xbox x and set it up as his. Since then I have not been able...
  10. Why I can’t add a friend

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why I can’t add a friend: Why I can’t add or accept friends request on my Xbox 0c64055f-7f92-4ce5-b36d-ae21dd005d46