Cant add my credit card info as a payment option. Microsoft has for some reason deleted my ...

Discus and support Cant add my credit card info as a payment option. Microsoft has for some reason deleted my ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When i try i get this error message. 25055-f+X7CQAAAAAAAAAA-12a16a8b-2213-496b-b0ce-53168be89ca0 51d43945-e40b-4a66-9994-680748f2be3d Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TheReachSpartan, Sep 12, 2017.

1. Cant add my credit card info as a payment option. Microsoft has for some reason deleted my ...

When i try i get this error message.

25055-f+X7CQAAAAAAAAAA-12a16a8b-2213-496b-b0ce-53168be89ca0

:)

TheReachSpartan, Sep 12, 2017
  2. xboxfelix
    xboxfelix Guest
    How to Manage your Xbox LIVE payment options

Overview

You can choose to use more than one payment method for your Xbox LIVE account. The payment options include credit cards and PayPal accounts. You can use these payment options to buy items from Xbox LIVE Marketplace.

The 2-year Xbox LIVE Gold Contract uses only credit cards as the payment option. The other payment options like Debit Cards, Prepaid cards and PayPal are not valid for this subscription. However, you can change your payment to another credit card.

If it is before the end of the two years and there is no credit card associated with your account, it is assumed you have terminated the subscription, and you will be charged an Early Termination Fee and any applicable taxes.

It is easy to edit your payment options on your console or at Xbox.com

Steps to Follow

Add or change a payment option using your console

1) Use your Xbox LIVE gamertag to Sign in.

2) Proceed to Settings and then select Account.

3) Select Manage Payment Options, and then choose either of the following:
    • If you want to add a new credit card, select Add Credit Card.
    • If you want to use your PayPal account on Xbox LIVE, select Add PayPal. You will be required to enter your PayPal username and password. Follow the instructions to add PayPal as a payment option. You cannot use PayPal as a payment option for the 2 year Xbox LIVE Gold Contract. PayPal is not available in all regions.
    4) After making changes to payment options, select Update Payment Option.

Add or Change a payment option on Xbox.com

1) Go to My Account.

2) Select Payments and Billings and click on Manage Payment Options.

3) You may be required to Sign in using your Microsoft account (email and password).

4) Proceed to do either of the following:

If you want to edit a payment option, select Edit.

If you want to add a payment option, you can do either of the following:
    • Click on Add New Credit Card and enter the credit card information
    • Click on PAY with PayPal and follow the instructions.

xboxfelix, Sep 12, 2017
  3. a--.Niko.--
    a--.Niko.-- Guest
    New payment adding problem...

My credit card was been old on some occasion earlier, and I had to change to new one (VISA ELECTRON). When some months later I remembered that it must be updated also on my xbox profile's account it doesn't went as it was planned. I got a message
    that the info on the card does not match.

When I try the option to add a new payment I'm getting a message something like: "Your credit card has unpurchased payments."

Someoe help?

a--.Niko.--, Sep 12, 2017
  4. LeTHalRaBiTKiLR Win User

Can't do offer

i wanna do that but i need to add a payment option (visa debit card) and for some reason it keeps telling me that my credit card # is invalid can anyone help?????:(
  5. Mason Buckles Win User

Civilization revolution- why can’t I purchase add ons

Hello. I’ve tried all of this. When the payment options comes up it asks me to add a credit card even though I have one on file. While adding my credit card info it kicks me from Xbox live when I try from my 360. My series x wont give me the option for purchase and the Microsoft website won’t load the add a payment option screen even though I have my card on file
  6. fatboysolelady Win User

Can't purchase from xbox live marketplace + can't manage payment options

8C320008, Generic Payment Instrument Error. Delete any old credit cards, make sure all acct info matches the credit card info, recover gamertag, add new credit card.
  7. BaM BooZeLLed Win User

Xbox Live Account

Go to Xbox.com, then sign in (top right), and once logged in go to My Account (top right), from there you should see manage payment options, delete the current payments choices and re-enter your credit card info. If that doesn't work I would contact your
    credit card service and make sure the card is still active. Also make sure you add the card info nice and slow while double checking your work making sure the info is entered correctly
  8. ZylenxxProdc Win User

[Payment Question] - Time it takes for a Debit card to successfully verify as payment method

Well currently the debit card is not seen as a proper payment method, as it demands me to fill out credit card fields despite saying, i quote:

Add a credit card or debit card

and leaves me with no option to use the only method i can use here in germany to properly pay for anything.

I would love to know if there is a debit card option for this and if not, then i request the change of the headline to be corresponding to its options. As this is misleading to us people believing in that all payment options are allowed.
    Another quote at the end of direct debit's additional explanations:
    "You can use this payment option to buy Microsoft products and services anywhere you sign in with [my email]"

PS: the payment option has successfully been shown on my "payment&billing" options despite this event.
    This payment has been added to the list, not updated. This might shift context, so im providing this info aswell.
    Also, i still have the "Get Started! Add a way to pay" option.
Thema:

Cant add my credit card info as a payment option. Microsoft has for some reason deleted my ...

1. Cant add my credit card info as a payment option. Microsoft has for some reason deleted my ... - Similar Threads - Cant add credit

2. When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...: Help? Trying to re- add my sons friend so he can play minecraft with him but we keep getting a message saying " we cant save your changes right now try again in a while " after we've approved it ?...
  3. Cant add money to my child account to buy V-Bucks at fortnight game on XBOX

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant add money to my child account to buy V-Bucks at fortnight game on XBOX: Cant add money to my child account to buy V-Bucks at fortnight game on XBOX When my son try to buy the xbox will say it will need to send the parent request to approve that (Me) than i get the...
  4. Cant add a friend on cod warfare 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant add a friend on cod warfare 3: Hello, I’m trying to send an invite on cod warfare 3 but it says invite failed and player dk***** blocked. Any idea how or why I can’t add this person? Thank you f28f4012-c49c-4a4f-8049-82fd588f9317
  5. Why cant i add an account on my xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant i add an account on my xbox: Ive had to factory reset my xbox in the attempt to be able to sign into my xbox account but this just made it worse. When i click "Add new" it brings up the gray loading box for about 5 minutes...
  6. Cant add new credit card

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant add new credit card: Hello, i cant add new credit card. It always says i added wrong information, but i gived it right. First i tried to change current card information, but it also says i add it wrong. I tried to...
  7. Cant able to add Credit or Debit card to Microsoft account, dont have xbox gift card if i...

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant able to add Credit or Debit card to Microsoft account, dont have xbox gift card if i...: Cant able to add Credit or Debit card to Microsoft account, dont have xbox gift card if i have online xbox series s console how can i buy games? I have just buy gaming console which is xbox...
  8. Cant add Credit card as payment method to my MS account.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant add Credit card as payment method to my MS account.: My credit card stopped working in the Microsoft store so I deleted it as a payment method and then tried to add it again. Now I get the message that the details don't match the credit card....
  9. why cant i add my debit card so i can buy stuff when it say add credit card/Debit i wana add ...

in XBoX Accessibility
    why cant i add my debit card so i can buy stuff when it say add credit card/Debit i wana add ...: help me add my debit so i can spend money fa6541c5-c8a6-4372-a17c-56058562c06f
  10. Cant add my credit card because of expiry date

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant add my credit card because of expiry date: My credit card's expiry date is 08-24 but when i write the card informations i cant select 2024. The last year is 2023. Can somebody help me? 747d3f34-e602-4012-b463-6e85fb8c018d