Can't add mobile as payment method

Discus and support Can't add mobile as payment method in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I tried alot to add mobile bill as payment method but never could, please help 438d6043-6324-4df0-a1ee-ab6a687bd879 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TarekKandil1, Oct 6, 2023.

1. TarekKandil1
    TarekKandil1 Guest

I tried alot to add mobile bill as payment method but never could, please help

:)

TarekKandil1, Oct 6, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

depending on your region, Mobile billing may or may not be available. If it's not available on your menu it's not available. You'll have to use Xbox gift cards or a credit or debit card to pay for games
  3. DeAdSHOTDaiQUIRI Win User

How do I add mobile billing after it says operator can't find number.

On the internet it says we cannot add your payment method, please try again later, and on Xbox it says, Check your phone number. The mobile operator you selected can't find that number.
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Spiel im Store kaufen (Mod Translation: Buy a game in the store)

Hi there,

Not all mobile providers are partnered with Microsoft as approved providers for this special type of payment method.

Take a look at this article for all of the approved operators for different regions and how to add the payment option to your account:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/payment-and-purchases/use-mobile-operator-billing-with-microsoft-account

I recommend removing and re-adding this payment method and if it is still not working I would recommend to contact your mobile operator and ask if they are partnered for this payment method.
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Can't add a payment method

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Aaron

Please tell me, the payment method that you’re trying to use is physically issued and billed in the US?
    If yes, is your Microsoft account region the same?
    https://account.microsoft.com/profile
    And, are you physically located in the US as well?
  6. Francia J. Win User

Can't add a payment method

However, the error message stated that the issue is with your personal information, you will be needing to have it validated to them and also ask them if they allow transactions with Microsoft.
Thema:

1. Can't add mobile as payment method - Similar Threads - Can't add mobile

2. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  3. ATTENTION.was contacted by someone and asked to add his account. But he can't be found. He...

in XboX Insiders
    ATTENTION.was contacted by someone and asked to add his account. But he can't be found. He...: ⚠️⚠️⚠️ ATTENTION : possible scam ⚠️⚠️⚠️ https://xbox.com.de/loverlyman761 ❗️Do not click or enter anything.❗️ Please explain, I'm confused and want to know if there's something dangerous behind...
  4. Can't add visa to Xbox360

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't add visa to Xbox360: I can't add my Visa to my Xbox360 account, keeps giving me the error code 8C250005. I'm trying to buy some stuff before the store closes for good. dcc7a901-2c5f-49a2-9e58-3bae12430bd7
  5. Can't add a payment method fix

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't add a payment method fix: At first you need to change your country/region to Germany. And you need to type this address while adding a payment method: Address Line 1: Boylstoin St. Postal code: 01605 City: Worcester...
  6. Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?: Today, I tried to download some minecraft bedrock edition addons, but it keeps coming up with a message that reads "you do not have space available on your PS4 system to download (insert add on...
  7. Can't add my old Xbox 360 to my existing consoles

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't add my old Xbox 360 to my existing consoles: I initially had a 360 that moved locations after I got an Xbox One but the 360 isn't wanting to be added to my consoles on the app. I tried adding it through the remote as an existing console but...
  8. How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes: It's been saying this for 2 hours first we were playing then he left my party all of a sudden. When I tried to add him it said sorry can't save changes. His username is potato lata...
  9. Can't redeem points because I can't add a phone number

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem points because I can't add a phone number: First of all, I'm being sent around in circles on this topic now. I've contacted both Microsoft and Xbox support with both telling me to contact the other as they will know the best way to deal...
  10. Can't add mobile number to profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't add mobile number to profile: Apologies if this is the incorrect place Anyone else having issues adding a phone number to their MS account? I go through the whole process, get the code, retype my password then it says "this...