Can't add custom image, but account age is over 40 years old.

Discus and support Can't add custom image, but account age is over 40 years old. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I clearly set my birthday to August 18th, 1975. However, when I try to add a custom profile picture, it says "Custom images are only available for... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Lee20Three, Aug 21, 2018.

1. Lee20Three
    Lee20Three Guest

I clearly set my birthday to August 18th, 1975. However, when I try to add a custom profile picture, it says "Custom images are only available for adult accounts".

I think this is a glitch... because personally 40+ years old should be considered an adult.

:)

Lee20Three, Aug 21, 2018
  2. rocky12304
    rocky12304 Guest
    Age settings?

Im confused how to change my age on Xbox when I try to change my gamepic to q custom image it says I'm not old enough but I am my account is

rocky12304, Aug 21, 2018
  3. I can't add a custom gamerpic and I have an adult account

Hello Sir/Ma'am. Whenever I try to give myself a custom gamerpic, I'm given the same message: : Choose one of the featured images. Custom images are only available for adult accounts. My Microsoft Account is 27 years old, and I'm an adult account in my Microsoft
    Account Family. Help would be very much appreciated. Best Wishes.

LongJohnTbagg, Aug 21, 2018
  4. Lee20Three
    Lee20Three Guest

Oh, sorry. I forgot to add something. I accidentally made the age on the account like 1 year old or something. I upgraded it to an adult account or something, and fixed the age. I can do everything except add custom images. I can play games rated M and
    everything else like that.

Lee20Three, Aug 21, 2018
  5. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    It's not possible to change the age of an account once it's been created. So if you had accidentally set it for 1 years old, the age would still be 1 years old. Any dates that are changeable would only be for your Microsoft account, not the Xbox account.

Smwutches, Nov 5, 2018
  6. Lee20Three Win User

Oh, sorry. I forgot to add something. I accidentally made the age on the account like 1 year old or something. I upgraded it to an adult account or something, and fixed the age. I can do everything except add custom images. I can play games rated M and
    everything else like that.
  7. Smwutches Win User

It's not possible to change the age of an account once it's been created. So if you had accidentally set it for 1 years old, the age would still be 1 years old. Any dates that are changeable would only be for your Microsoft account, not the Xbox account.
  8. Daft Badger Win User

How many of us cant get a custom gamer picture cuz of xbox system?

You have to be 18 years old or over to upload a custom gamerpic which is just fine.

Nothing needs to be changed.

The age limit is there for a reason.You'll just have to wait until you are old enough.
  9. FY Hawk Win User

Problem with custom profile image

The original birthday of the account has to be of 18 years of age or higher for this.
    My account is over 18 years old, so what's the problem?
  10. Vision Verrify Win User

Modern Warfare 3 unredeable.

Hi,

I've a Xbox 360 (Non - Slim Xbox).

The color is: white.

It's over the 4 years old, but Xbox Customer Support says, it has nothing to do with the age of my Xbox.
Thema:

1. Can't add custom image, but account age is over 40 years old. - Similar Threads - Can't add custom

2. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  3. ATTENTION.was contacted by someone and asked to add his account. But he can't be found. He...

in XboX Insiders
    ATTENTION.was contacted by someone and asked to add his account. But he can't be found. He...: ⚠️⚠️⚠️ ATTENTION : possible scam ⚠️⚠️⚠️ https://xbox.com.de/loverlyman761 ❗️Do not click or enter anything.❗️ Please explain, I'm confused and want to know if there's something dangerous behind...
  4. Can't add visa to Xbox360

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't add visa to Xbox360: I can't add my Visa to my Xbox360 account, keeps giving me the error code 8C250005. I'm trying to buy some stuff before the store closes for good. dcc7a901-2c5f-49a2-9e58-3bae12430bd7
  5. Can't add a payment method fix

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't add a payment method fix: At first you need to change your country/region to Germany. And you need to type this address while adding a payment method: Address Line 1: Boylstoin St. Postal code: 01605 City: Worcester...
  6. Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?: Today, I tried to download some minecraft bedrock edition addons, but it keeps coming up with a message that reads "you do not have space available on your PS4 system to download (insert add on...
  7. Can't add my old Xbox 360 to my existing consoles

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't add my old Xbox 360 to my existing consoles: I initially had a 360 that moved locations after I got an Xbox One but the 360 isn't wanting to be added to my consoles on the app. I tried adding it through the remote as an existing console but...
  8. Why can't I add a custom PFP on Xbox?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I add a custom PFP on Xbox?: I seemingly have tried everything, changing privacy systems, uploading from Console Companion, and the Xbox itself, but the new Xbox app won't let me get the option even. I have done everything,...
  9. I can't add a custom gamerpic to my profile on the Xbox Beta on Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't add a custom gamerpic to my profile on the Xbox Beta on Windows 10: When I try to add an image to my profile on Xbox beta, it says that it must be 1080x1080 pixels even though the image was that size. I tried images that were 1080x1080 and 1920x1200 but it still...
  10. I can't add a custom gamerpic and I have an adult account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't add a custom gamerpic and I have an adult account: Hello Sir/Ma'am. Whenever I try to give myself a custom gamerpic, I'm given the same message: : Choose one of the featured images. Custom images are only available for adult accounts. My Microsoft...