Can't add an existing console in the Xbox app

Discus and support Can't add an existing console in the Xbox app in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I've been trying to connect my Xbox series s console to the Xbox app so I can talk on discord but everytime I press "add an existing console" and do... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by suhailjeli, Nov 5, 2022.

1. suhailjeli
    suhailjeli Guest

I've been trying to connect my Xbox series s console to the Xbox app so I can talk on discord but everytime I press "add an existing console" and do what it says (which is to turn on my console and sign in to my account) it keeps saying try again in a bit, something went wrong.

:)

suhailjeli, Nov 5, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this SUHAILJELI

Please try this in your console:

A. Disable all the remote features
    Use this article but do the opposite:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...

B. Then do this:
    1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.
    2. Unplug the console's power cable from the console and from the power outlet. Wait 5 minutes.
    Important: Be sure to wait at least 5 minutes. This step resets the power supply.
    3. Plug the console power cable back in.
    4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

After that, try to remove and re-add your profile on the console.

In case you need it, here's how to remove and re-add:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

Also disconnect your router from power for about 3 minutes. Then connect it again an when everything is working, enable the remote play features and try again
  3. Francia J. Win User

FIFA 23 (disc) won’t fully install.. stops at 45/50%.. cleared all saved games, tried doing it offline, still same result! Really frustrating and struggle, any more ideas I can try?

It may mean that your console is not yet setup, on the home page of Xbox App click the console icon on tọp right and choose “Add an existing console”.
  4. Francia J. Win User

I bought a game on Xbox one in the Microsoft store but it says that it is having trouble downloading or finding it and to check back later? Help please?

Your console may not be setup correctly.

On your home dashboard on Xbox App kindly click the console icon on top right then choose "add an existing console".
  5. kyle_m4496 Win User

How do i add console to app?

Hi John-Canuck-2024. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

You are selecting the option to add a new console instead of adding an existing console. On the Xbox app, click the console button in the top right, and select "Add an existing console" instead of "Set up a new console".

Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  6. Francia J. Win User

How do I remote install to another console?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

You may need to set up your new console on the Xbox App.

On your home screen, you will see the Xbox icon on the top right, you can click on that and then click on "Add an existing console" to add your new console.

You can also use the Xbox Game Pass App.
Thema:

1. Can't add an existing console in the Xbox app - Similar Threads - Can't add existing

2. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  3. ATTENTION.was contacted by someone and asked to add his account. But he can't be found. He...

in XboX Insiders
    ATTENTION.was contacted by someone and asked to add his account. But he can't be found. He...: ⚠️⚠️⚠️ ATTENTION : possible scam ⚠️⚠️⚠️ https://xbox.com.de/loverlyman761 ❗️Do not click or enter anything.❗️ Please explain, I'm confused and want to know if there's something dangerous behind...
  4. Can't add visa to Xbox360

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't add visa to Xbox360: I can't add my Visa to my Xbox360 account, keeps giving me the error code 8C250005. I'm trying to buy some stuff before the store closes for good. dcc7a901-2c5f-49a2-9e58-3bae12430bd7
  5. Can't add a payment method fix

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't add a payment method fix: At first you need to change your country/region to Germany. And you need to type this address while adding a payment method: Address Line 1: Boylstoin St. Postal code: 01605 City: Worcester...
  6. Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?: Today, I tried to download some minecraft bedrock edition addons, but it keeps coming up with a message that reads "you do not have space available on your PS4 system to download (insert add on...
  7. Can't add my old Xbox 360 to my existing consoles

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't add my old Xbox 360 to my existing consoles: I initially had a 360 that moved locations after I got an Xbox One but the 360 isn't wanting to be added to my consoles on the app. I tried adding it through the remote as an existing console but...
  8. How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes: It's been saying this for 2 hours first we were playing then he left my party all of a sudden. When I tried to add him it said sorry can't save changes. His username is potato lata...
  9. Can't redeem points because I can't add a phone number

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem points because I can't add a phone number: First of all, I'm being sent around in circles on this topic now. I've contacted both Microsoft and Xbox support with both telling me to contact the other as they will know the best way to deal...
  10. Can't add a phone number on my profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't add a phone number on my profile: I just want to add a phone number to redeem my points but Microsoft won't let me do it. please help. I get a error message after i entered my password ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Hardware and...