Can't add an account to sign into my Xbox One! Help!

Discus and support Can't add an account to sign into my Xbox One! Help! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I can't sign into my xbox. Last night was perfectly fine but today it wouldn't let me sign into my account. When I would select my account it would... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KevinGallagher8, Oct 27, 2019.

1. Can't add an account to sign into my Xbox One! Help!

So I can't sign into my xbox. Last night was perfectly fine but today it wouldn't let me sign into my account. When I would select my account it would spin a couple times, and then go back to the 'choose which account' screen. I've hard restarted and
    reset the xbox back to factory settings but it did not solve the problem. When I first start the console after a factory reset, I'll get to the point where I sign into an account and it'll briefly load, and then tell me I have to sign in later and continues
    with other first startup things. When I get to the dashboard and try to add an account, it'll pause, and then bring me back to the 'add an account' screen without ever actually signing me in or adding my account. If someone has any other troubleshooting
    steps that would be amazing!

:)

KevinGallagher8, Oct 27, 2019
  2. dedshot2k Win User

Just want to know if it is an issue on your end. Which will be fixed over time. Or if it's the xbox console it self?

And what I should do? Return it to be replaced?
  3. Ricardo Cintra Win User

when you try access your Microsoft Account or your outlook email, they works fine?
  4. XBF Steven R Win User

Hi KevinGallagher8

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.
    For those reading this thread, if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance. When the new thread is created please copy and paste the URL to this thread showing that
    the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't fix the issue.

Thank you and have a great day!
  5. dedshot2k Win User

So I can't sign into my xbox. Last night was perfectly fine but today it wouldn't let me sign into my account. When I would select my account it would spin a couple times, and then go back to the 'choose which account' screen. I've hard restarted
    and reset the xbox back to factory settings but it did not solve the problem. When I first start the console after a factory reset, I'll get to the point where I sign into an account and it'll briefly load, and then tell me I have to sign in later and continues
    with other first startup things. When I get to the dashboard and try to add an account, it'll pause, and then bring me back to the 'add an account' screen without ever actually signing me in or adding my account. If someone has any other troubleshooting
    steps that would be amazing!
    Hey Kevin I had exactly the same issue. I fixed it by unplugging the Ethernet cable(internet). And connecting through Wi-Fi. Hope you find this useful.

Cheers dougy
  6. KevinGallagher8 Win User

You are a beautiful human being. Even though I ran network tests to confirm it was online, when I took it off and connected via WiFi it was able to sign in. Plugged the ethernet cable back in and we're off and running. I can't explain how much I appreciate
    you taking the time to respond. Take care you wonderful creature.
Thema:

1. Can't add an account to sign into my Xbox One! Help! - Similar Threads - Can't add account

2. ATTENTION.was contacted by someone and asked to add his account. But he can't be found. He...

in XboX Insiders
    ATTENTION.was contacted by someone and asked to add his account. But he can't be found. He...: ⚠️⚠️⚠️ ATTENTION : possible scam ⚠️⚠️⚠️ https://xbox.com.de/loverlyman761 ❗️Do not click or enter anything.❗️ Please explain, I'm confused and want to know if there's something dangerous behind...
  3. Can't add money to family account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't add money to family account: I found my question elsewhere, tried all the fixes (clearing cache, changing browser, incognito, disconnecting from VPN) and the problem persists. Any other ideas? Here is the error message I get...
  4. I can't add friends on Xbox because of how my Microsoft account is set up, how do I change...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't add friends on Xbox because of how my Microsoft account is set up, how do I change...: I can't add friends on Xbox because of how my Microsoft account is set up, how do I change my safety settings to allow Multiplayer? aac85b88-851a-425c-8210-36a834a62284
  5. Can't add phone number to account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't add phone number to account: Been trying to redeem Microsoft Points for a few months but come up against the same issue. It asks me to add a phone number to my account. I follow the steps to do so, the code is sent to my...
  6. Can't add account in Xbox.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't add account in Xbox.: I did a complete reset. Removed all games and reset to factory setting. Try to add account. Get the spinning icon for 10 seconds then takes me back to add account....
  7. Can't add funds to kids account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't add funds to kids account: Got: Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Get more info Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble...
  8. Why can't I add phone number on microsoft account in Bangladesh?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I add phone number on microsoft account in Bangladesh?: [img] i cant add any number. neither my phone number is working nor my friends. so what to do? any fix? or microsoft blocked Bangladesh 127fa49c-6952-4b4f-b771-3125183e1051
  9. I can't add a payment method in my new account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't add a payment method in my new account: Hello! I created a new account to play the Xbox game pass, but i seems like i can't add my paypal to this account. Everytime i try to add my paypal to THIS account, the this error appears "Your...
  10. I can't add myself as a friend on my Child's account. "Sorry we can't save your changes...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't add myself as a friend on my Child's account. "Sorry we can't save your changes...: Hello, I am the primary organizer in my Family account and my child is a member under it. I have set his settings to be able to play multiplayer and set restrictions to age 6. I am adding my...