Can't add an account to factory reset xbox one

Discus and support Can't add an account to factory reset xbox one in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I can't add an account to my xbox one after factory resetting it. For context I had problems with it before I factory reset it. It wasn't installing... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Idntknwwt2do, Nov 7, 2021.

1. Idntknwwt2do
    Idntknwwt2do Guest

I can't add an account to my xbox one after factory resetting it.

For context I had problems with it before I factory reset it. It wasn't installing my games or apps and it was stuck at installation stopped. I tried everything even formatting my external hard drive to no luck. Now I'm stuck on a factory reset console.

I try to add an account it sits with the loading circle for about 2 minutes before taking me back to the home screen or the add account button and have once again tried everything

:)

Idntknwwt2do, Nov 7, 2021
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Sorry to hear it. If you brought over previous settings for the console then try a reset again. You can do this but shutting the console down and unplugging it for 30 seconds. When you turn it on hold only the Eject+Sync buttons on the console then hit power. Keep holding only the Sync+Eject buttons (only Sync if you have an all digital console) until you hear the second start up tone then follow the instructions on screen. Select NO if prompted to use the app or bring over previous settings. If you're using a wireless connection then try an ethernet cable for the set up

If this doesn't work then you would need to set up a repair of the console via https://account.microsoft.com/devices
  3. WhiteyBlack2 Win User

MY BANNED XBOX ONE

How to reset your console to factory defaults on Xbox One https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/reset-console-to-factory-defaults

How to reset your Xbox One console to factory defaults using a USB flash drive https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/reset-factory-defaults-using-usb-flash-drive

then try to add you're account
  4. DerVaddi Win User

Xbox one friends list shows empty on console but shows all friends on phone app

5. XBF Aaron G Win User

Glitch

What your going to want to do is remove and re add your profile to the xbox and here are some instructions to help you. Be sure you have your log in information
    before you attempt this.
    Add remove gamertag from account

You can also perform a soft factory reset

Factory Reset
  6. JamesFullerton4 Win User

Can't add new account to Xbox after factory reset

Thanks. An update. After reconnecting to the Wi-Fi I managed to get to the screen where it allowed me to input my email address and password it loaded for a long time but now it seems to be working. I don't know what changed but thank you for helping
Thema:

1. Can't add an account to factory reset xbox one - Similar Threads - Can't add account

2. ATTENTION.was contacted by someone and asked to add his account. But he can't be found. He...

in XboX Insiders
    ATTENTION.was contacted by someone and asked to add his account. But he can't be found. He...: ⚠️⚠️⚠️ ATTENTION : possible scam ⚠️⚠️⚠️ https://xbox.com.de/loverlyman761 ❗️Do not click or enter anything.❗️ Please explain, I'm confused and want to know if there's something dangerous behind...
  3. Can't add money to family account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't add money to family account: I found my question elsewhere, tried all the fixes (clearing cache, changing browser, incognito, disconnecting from VPN) and the problem persists. Any other ideas? Here is the error message I get...
  4. I can't add friends on Xbox because of how my Microsoft account is set up, how do I change...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't add friends on Xbox because of how my Microsoft account is set up, how do I change...: I can't add friends on Xbox because of how my Microsoft account is set up, how do I change my safety settings to allow Multiplayer? aac85b88-851a-425c-8210-36a834a62284
  5. Can't add phone number to account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't add phone number to account: Been trying to redeem Microsoft Points for a few months but come up against the same issue. It asks me to add a phone number to my account. I follow the steps to do so, the code is sent to my...
  6. Can't add account in Xbox.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't add account in Xbox.: I did a complete reset. Removed all games and reset to factory setting. Try to add account. Get the spinning icon for 10 seconds then takes me back to add account....
  7. Can't add funds to kids account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't add funds to kids account: Got: Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Get more info Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble...
  8. Why can't I add phone number on microsoft account in Bangladesh?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I add phone number on microsoft account in Bangladesh?: [img] i cant add any number. neither my phone number is working nor my friends. so what to do? any fix? or microsoft blocked Bangladesh 127fa49c-6952-4b4f-b771-3125183e1051
  9. I can't add a payment method in my new account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't add a payment method in my new account: Hello! I created a new account to play the Xbox game pass, but i seems like i can't add my paypal to this account. Everytime i try to add my paypal to THIS account, the this error appears "Your...
  10. I can't add myself as a friend on my Child's account. "Sorry we can't save your changes...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't add myself as a friend on my Child's account. "Sorry we can't save your changes...: Hello, I am the primary organizer in my Family account and my child is a member under it. I have set his settings to be able to play multiplayer and set restrictions to age 6. I am adding my...