Can't add a friend on Minecraft

Discus and support Can't add a friend on Minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I try to add a friend in Minecraft it tells me that I can't because of how my Xbox account is set up, I've tried to edit my Xbox account but it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by hugo sewell, Sep 7, 2023.

1. hugo sewell
    hugo sewell Guest

When I try to add a friend in Minecraft it tells me that I can't because of how my Xbox account is set up, I've tried to edit my Xbox account but it just sends me to a website saying I can't because i was redirected here because i couldn’t change my privacy and online safety settings, it tells me I can't edit my settings because im using an account that’s set as a member of an Xbox family group. I can't set my rank to an organizer because the other organizer has lost their email to their account so they couldn't restore their password. I try to remove myself from the family but it doesn't have the button there. If I try and accept a friend request using the my Xbox account website button

:)

hugo sewell, Sep 7, 2023
  2. Lavenia A. Win User

Hi hugo sewell,

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Community. We appreciate for sharing your concern to us.

I am aware that you're having trouble adding a friend on Minecraft. It sounds like you may be encountering some issues with your Xbox account settings.

To resolve this issue, you may need to contact Xbox Support directly. They will be able to assist you with editing your account settings and removing yourself from the family group if necessary.

Kindly follow the steps below to contact our live support team:

• Please use this link: Contact us | Xbox Support
    • Scroll down and look at the lower left side if you can see the page matches the country/region you are currently located.
    • If not, please select the country/region it is showing and select the correct one among the lists.
    • Make sure to use to check the available contact times of the support.
    • Select the "Contact Us" button.
    • Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.
    • The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.
    • On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.
    • If you cannot get connected to the support, please use the Virtual Agent and enter this exact phrase, "Talk to an agent".
    • Should you be encountering issues contacting support, you may try InPrivate Window of your browser, other browser, different device/s or connect to different network.

Kind regards,

Lavenia
  3. Pandasaur cx Win User

Can't add friends

I believe that the max number of friends you can have on your list is 1,000.
  4. SLB4EVERPT Win User

Can't add friends

And what ratio do you have between "Friends" and "Followers"? If you add to much people and this ratio too big you cannot add more and will freeze your friends list.
  5. Ads_101 Win User

Can't add friends!

Well. I have the Xbox app on a computar. I want to play mincraft with my friend
  6. Jeremy2085 Win User

can't add friends

Does an error message appear when you try and add them as a friend?
Thema:

1. Can't add a friend on Minecraft - Similar Threads - Can't add friend

2. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  3. How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes: It's been saying this for 2 hours first we were playing then he left my party all of a sudden. When I tried to add him it said sorry can't save changes. His username is potato lata...
  4. I can't add a friend back even though they said they didn't block me, its glitched out, my...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't add a friend back even though they said they didn't block me, its glitched out, my...: I can't add a friend back because it glitched out and blocked them bdef197a-fe0e-4c56-a93c-b5498ee47524
  5. I can't add a friend back to my friends list.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't add a friend back to my friends list.: A friend that I play with on a regular is no longer in my friends list. I can message him, so I know I'm not blocked, but when I try and add him back as a friend all I get is a message saying......
  6. I can't add friends on Xbox because of how my Microsoft account is set up, how do I change...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't add friends on Xbox because of how my Microsoft account is set up, how do I change...: I can't add friends on Xbox because of how my Microsoft account is set up, how do I change my safety settings to allow Multiplayer? aac85b88-851a-425c-8210-36a834a62284
  7. Try to add a friend but keeps saying sorry can't save your changes right now try again in a...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Try to add a friend but keeps saying sorry can't save your changes right now try again in a...: I'm trying to add a friend but neither of us can add each other back keeps say sorry we can't save your changes right now try again in a while. Would really like this fixed his gamertag is...
  8. I can't figure out how to enable my child to add friends in minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't figure out how to enable my child to add friends in minecraft: My child wants to add a friend to their Minecraft account but we can't figure out how. ba755cef-5c3e-4ea1-829d-b96d37c9b47b
  9. I can't add myself as a friend on my Child's account. "Sorry we can't save your changes...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't add myself as a friend on my Child's account. "Sorry we can't save your changes...: Hello, I am the primary organizer in my Family account and my child is a member under it. I have set his settings to be able to play multiplayer and set restrictions to age 6. I am adding my...
  10. Friend keeps disapearing from friends list, can't add him back.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend keeps disapearing from friends list, can't add him back.: My friend keeps on disappearing from my Xbox friends list, and then I can't add him back.. It either will do nothing, or it will say "unable to save your changes, try again later" The same thing...